Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Yemi Alade Opens Up On Alleged Instagram Erotic Chats With Phyno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Opens Up On Alleged Instagram Erotic Chats With Phyno (1170 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Pictured With Phyno & Omawumi / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Opens Up On Alleged Instagram Erotic Chats With Phyno by Goddynaija: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
SOURCE:http://nigerianmag..com/2015/03/yemi-alade-opens-up-on-alleged.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_Fb7hwmiro8/VQ1oNPzQi6I/AAAAAAAAAxE/5EWHBiQ5T84/s1600/300x300xyemi-alade-and-phyno-300x300.gif.pagespeed.ic.vl-WSAIopA.jpg[/img]

Rave of the moment,Yemi Alade has disclosed that the relationship she has with rapper Phyno is a fantastic one, following the rapper’s defence of the singer after a hacker got her Instagram account to send erotic messages to the rapper. Phyno was said to have told the hackers that he did not believe it was Yemi that was having an erotic chat with him. He reportedly told the hackers that Yemi is too clean and mature for the erotic chat they were having with him.
In a recent chat with Hiptv, the Johnny crooner said it was actually Phyno that alert her over the account hack, saying the act has made the rapper a friend of high value. “My relationship with Phyno is a fantastic one. He is even more of a friend right now knowing that he could stand up for me at some point when someone was trying to make me look bad.
We are not really close, so I was surprised that he would think so well about me and replied the so called hackers in a way I didn’t expect. I respect Phyno more now. So let’s just say we are in a respectful relationship” she said. Recall that Phyno was featured on Yemi Alade’s album in the track Taking over me.
Commenting on her appearances in certain political campaigns, she has this to say:

READ WHAT SHE SAID @NIGERIANMAG

SOURCE:http://nigerianmag..com/2015/03/yemi-alade-opens-up-on-alleged.html
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Alleged Instagram Erotic Chats With Phyno by IKNuel(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lmaoo. Thats her business though.
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Alleged Instagram Erotic Chats With Phyno by centmichael101(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
That gal self out any guy she come acrose too!!
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Alleged Instagram Erotic Chats With Phyno by axortedbabe(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
La click la kpai..
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Alleged Instagram Erotic Chats With Phyno by XtraSmooth404: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
axortedbabe:
La click la kpai..
wicked! grin
Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Alleged Instagram Erotic Chats With Phyno by Dyt(f): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2015

Re: Yemi Alade Opens Up On Alleged Instagram Erotic Chats With Phyno by nuelzy: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
and now to d main question..is dis news?

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Presido Is not the Father of the Twins--Nadia Buari Step Fada cries out / Kanye West Release His Own Bible Titled  ‘BOOK OF YEEZUS’ On Easter Day / Tonto Dike: I Can Never Date Dbanj Or Even Think About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.