Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche (53403 Views)

Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) / Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by isan(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nawa o....... Make God purnish poverty

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by akpumping7720(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
mimicious:

Yup! Schln der
Ok. Which skul?
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Certifiedboss: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
RickRichards:
I would pay 50 times that amount to have my kid well taken care of.

Don't be fooled my brother. They give them the proper attention when their pick up hour is close and they are expecting the parents to Come by. Besides that they just give them sleeping drugs and they sleep all day
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by BizBloke(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hehehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by obiphills(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
i absolutely do not see anything with that.201k is a moderate crech fee sum for my children.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by kibx: 12:19am On Mar 22, 2015
shocked shocked, na wa ooo, hw much ll d child pay wen he/she z in pry 1? Hmmmm*lips sealed*.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:29am On Mar 22, 2015
RickRichards:
Chai.... You can lie sha.. grin
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by greggng: 12:36am On Mar 22, 2015
You don't ve to waste ur fund that way. There is one in my estate at gowon estate owned by a white woman. Her facilities is of international standard and she has qualified staff including doctor and a nurse. If you leave near here pls try them. Security is superb here
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Ricardo2400:
Nor be people children they there

My Kids deserve every good thing of life...
good things of life indeed.... I bet u its not as good as they make it sound... My uncle has 3 daughters in primary 3, primary 1 and kindergatin respectively and he wastes 100k as school fees for 3of em (300k) per term. Now, the only benefit is either egg roll, fish roll or meat pie which could pass as pie- pie(because its mostly empty), mean while, till today, the primary school I attended has lots of benefits plus it american standards because an american owns the school and she insists on the american grade school standards plus buffet at break time for the pupils and high security and expensive learning aids.. Guess how much is paid in this school....... Just 35 thousand naira.... Obviously the 35k skul is better than the 100k school.... If you ask me, My kids desrve to go to the 35k school with the best system which I attended instead of the 100k skul my uncle is currently wasting his money in.....

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Really cheap
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 22, 2015
That one small. My boss pays 250 every term
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by hayokunleoni(m): 1:34am On Mar 22, 2015
The question is 210k per term or per annum. Per time, a bit on the high side, per annum, am not interested. I pay N160k quaterly for my angel and I do it gladly. The struggle of a young working class family in Lagos are plenty, creche is the least of it.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by TBrownAuto(m): 1:38am On Mar 22, 2015
esere826:
210K yearly or monthly?
If its monthly, then it is a little bit expensive sha

I've got a friend in UK paying some 600 pounds per month for his child's crech
it makes sense for him because his wife and himself make about 1000 pounds every day between them.
It is convenient and cheaper for them to use the crech instead of the wife staying back at home.

1000 pounds per day i hate lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by ogwoliun: 1:41am On Mar 22, 2015
[b][/b]I obtained my B.ENG with less than that amount, even wit change self.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 22, 2015
hajruna:
Epic response grin grin grin
hello hello...

I just wanna say 'hi '.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by networkgenuis: 1:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Epic cheesy
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by samplegirl(f): 1:53am On Mar 22, 2015
RickRichards:

I just checked and 50 times of that amount is 10500000 and I want to ask you, you no dey shame to lie some kind lie?

How much Bill Gate papa pay for him? Some people ehh! Na waoo ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by lawlahbammy(f): 3:50am On Mar 22, 2015
TBrownAuto:

Seconded.......some people can lie

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 22, 2015
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance - Anonymous.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 22, 2015
that was a cool response.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by switchpalm: 5:29am On Mar 22, 2015
People should realize that the first 3 to 5 years of ur kid are the most formative years ooo. Quality education shud be optimum.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by otunbadan(m): 5:54am On Mar 22, 2015
Rexceedo:
half the total cost of obtaining a degree in UNN

UNN average academic fees is never more than 50k,so for a four year course that's 200k,so it's exactly the amount not half of obtaining a first degree from unn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by otunbadan(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
If you think education is cheap expensive , try ignorance - Anonymous.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 22, 2015
samplegirl:

I just checked and 50 times of that amount is 10500000 and I want to ask you, you no dey shame to lie some kind lie?

How much Bill Gate papa pay for him? Some people ehh! Na waoo ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really went ahead to do the calculation?
You need cane. Correct cane.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by micktoxin(m): 6:09am On Mar 22, 2015
lawlahbammy:

Seconded.......some people can lie

TBrownAuto:

I rarely post on this forum but I shall bite. While it's true £1000/day in Uk/USA puts you at the top end of British workers(even for couples), it is nevertheless not uncommon- as it is the case with me. I am sure Uk resident on this forum can confirm this, that If you are an experienced GP consultant/Doctor/surgeon, an IB in a top tier bank etc, then 1k per day is not uncommon(Depending on experience/skills).
In addition, the poster said it's between two people, so it isn't impossible nor as eye catching like you all think.

It is in bad taste to post salary but check this out.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913890/Anger-250-000-average-wage-staff-investment-bank-Goldman-Sachs-hands-8-4billion-pay-perks.html

The stated figure for creche is pretty common in UK and USA, and the reason why there is so much uproar is down to Nigeria's relatively low per capita.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by OpraMenu(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2015
mimicious:

Yes
ok i c
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by omokab: 6:17am On Mar 22, 2015
The question you will ask yourself is what type of education or style of teaching the school will give your child.There are many ways of wasting money if it is too much,sending your kids to this type of school is one of them.sincerely speaking nothing they will give your child about from building and maybe luxrious bus which is there own long time fixed asset. ,When the time comes for primary school leaving exam that will be the time for you to understand that you are wasting money because the other children that attended normal school may likely perform better than your child.I'm no
t saying spending money on your child is a waste but excess spending is what we are taliking about here.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by youngalex(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Simple Logic:The COST is not commensurate with the INPUT,it makes more sense if its for primary education or even Secondary,no be levels matter..am just being rational...#Quote Me.."If Dangote Paid Such when he was starting he wouldn't have been Nigeria's Richest Man"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by omusiliyu(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2015
Nimblemind:
And baba musiliu here can't still afford 4500 for musiliu's school fee!
whereas Opara Martins turned to street begger because his father cant afford to buy sandal for him to enjoy GEJ's free education programme.
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by pussyphilia(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Some Nigerians pay up to a million naira to have their babies in such creches. It's class competition, nothing more!

I don't blame them, I blame armed robbers/kidnappers for not doing the needful cheesy lipsrsealed They spare such money-miss-roads and attack the poor ones undecided
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by Noloss(f): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2015
RickRichards:
I would pay 50 times that
amount to have my kid well taken care of.
Would u employ me?
Re: See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche by micktoxin(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2015
It is well smiley. Cleaners get that amount in UK per month, so that should give some clue. Heck, plumbers can earn up to 5* that amount.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1322363/How-women-earn-From-lawyer-DJ-salary-guessing-harder-think.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians / Michael Okpara University(mouau) 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.