Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Music Studio - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Music Studio (1358 Views)

Top Sound Music Studio Productions Port Harcourt / Any Music Studio In Ibadan / Get A Music Studio To Rent At Gbagada Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Studio by lastchild: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
A music producer friend of mine whom has
been making madt beats for a long time now
just got his prayer answered by God,his elder
brother gave him 1 million to open up his
recording studio
He's a bit confused in which town to relocate
to and open his studio,he needs a music
inclined town(except lagos)where there are a
lot of up and coming artists

Can you suggest?
Re: Music Studio by ChynoBEATS: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
lastchild:
A music producer friend of mine whom has
been making madt beats for a long time now
just got his prayer answered by God,his elder
brother gave him 1 million to open up his
recording studio
He's a bit confused in which town to relocate
to and open his studio,he needs a music
inclined town(except lagos)where there are a
lot of up and coming artists

Can you suggest?

1st tin 1st .....where does he stay?
Re: Music Studio by lastchild: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

1st tin 1st .....where does he stay?
aba
Re: Music Studio by ChynoBEATS: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
lastchild:
aba

Nwanem I'm in umuahia now.....tho I base in Lag ....i came to attend my sister's wedding

There's alot to consider on this issue ...n it's gonna be a long talk.....
Re: Music Studio by achu442(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Its here 3 free instrumentals from Zibit - Free Beats

www.ayayamedia.com/2015/01/ayaya-free-beat-zibit-free-beat.html
Re: Music Studio by lastchild: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Nwanem I'm in umuahia now.....tho I base in Lag ....i came to attend my sister's wedding

There's alot to consider on this issue ...n it's gonna be a long talk.....
like what and what do we need to consider?
Re: Music Studio by ChynoBEATS: 12:59am On Apr 09, 2015
lastchild:
like what and what do we need to consider?
How exposed is that your guy sef.......
1M__no..be..beans...o....for..a....person....who's...still....an..infant....producer..in...the...industry

1)What kind of opportunities do you have within your area....is it a viable or a More Competitive place

2)How good is the market over here compared to other places

3)
in the space of a year and...What does he plan to achieve ,n how does he wonna go about it

4)How much knowledge does he have about this stuff he's going in2

5)STANDARD n Quality........what kinda Studio does he have in mind ......is it something similar to those around him or Something Much More sleek n advance

What kinda people does he have in mind to produce for "cos there are lots n lots of unbearable whacks out there Who cant yield you nothing apart from the session fee they pay..which 2me arent worth it

What kinda Equipment does he think is most suitable for this business....how durable n efficient can n will they be?

Is he plAning to invade the Industry or he just wonna be a Normal day2day producer

His TEAM .....what kinda people does he relate with......are they peeps with foresight?....."Unlike me I've Got friends who are into Music some as
Artiste while others as skilled n well-learned producers....i even have some who are in2 cinematography n some r Promoters..Bloggers n So-on

My guy the list is Endless .....

Buh na GOD go help
Re: Music Studio by lastchild: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

How exposed is that your guy sef.......
1M__no..be..beans...o....for..a....person....who's...still....an..infant....producer..in...the...industry

1)What kind of opportunities do you have within your area....is it a viable or a More Competitive place

2)How good is the market over here compared to other places

3)
in the space of a year and...What does he plan to achieve ,n how does he wonna go about it

4)How much knowledge does he have about this stuff he's going in2

5)STANDARD n Quality........what kinda Studio does he have in mind ......is it something similar to those around him or Something Much More sleek n advance

What kinda people does he have in mind to produce for "cos there are lots n lots of unbearable whacks out there Who cant yield you nothing apart from the session fee they pay..which 2me arent worth it

What kinda Equipment does he think is most suitable for this business....how durable n efficient can n will they be?

Is he plAning to invade the Industry or he just wonna be a Normal day2day producer

His TEAM .....what kinda people does he relate with......are they peeps with foresight?....."Unlike me I've Got friends who are into Music some as
Artiste while others as skilled n well-learned producers....i even have some who are in2 cinematography n some r Promoters..Bloggers n So-on

My guy the list is Endless .....

Buh na GOD go help

nice one, but I think he got all the qualities you asked and knows beyond these questions,infact he knows every pin inside studio and can tell you what they do,he's a professional

The only question he's asking is the town to get a lot of upcoming artists,he's plan is to take over the industry by grooming upcoming arts

He knows how to breed them,he can even help in writing songs for them(he's good in that)

So his only question is where to get a lot of upcoming artists not a town everyone wants to be a lawyer and doctor
Re: Music Studio by ChynoBEATS: 5:37am On Apr 10, 2015
lastchild:
nice one, but I think he got all the qualities you asked and knows beyond these questions,infact he knows every pin inside studio and can tell you what they do,he's a professional

The only question he's asking is the town to get a lot of upcoming artists,he's plan is to take over the industry by grooming upcoming arts

He knows how to breed them,he can even help in writing songs for them(he's good in that)

So his only question is where to get a lot of upcoming artists not a town everyone wants to be a lawyer and doctor

Well i cant really say....or tell .....since he has blacklisted Lagos.........
Well he should ask his friends who r in2 music(that's the one's who lives outside the current state he's in)
Re: Music Studio by lastchild: 6:10am On Apr 10, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Well i cant really say....or tell .....since he has blacklisted Lagos.........
Well he should ask his friends who r in2 music(that's the one's who lives outside the current state he's in)

ok thanks,his fear with lagos is that half of his money might finish in paying for accommodations,both residential and where to set up his studio
Re: Music Studio by ChynoBEATS: 3:03am On Apr 11, 2015
lastchild:
ok thanks,his fear with lagos is that half of his money might finish in paying for accommodations,both residential and where to set up his studio

Lol......well youre right tho... ,does he have friends in PH?....he should take his time to plan himself...n sort for a place that'll be convenient for him
Re: Music Studio by lastchild: 5:20am On Apr 11, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Lol......well youre right tho... ,does he have friends in PH?....he should take his time to plan himself...n sort for a place that'll be convenient for him
yea,he does have friends in ph,are ph a good spot for that?
Re: Music Studio by ChynoBEATS: 5:24am On Apr 11, 2015
lastchild:
yea,he does have friends in ph,is ph a good spot for that?

Well i cant really say..cos I've never been there b4...... So I'll prefer his friends over there to judge over it.........
Re: Music Studio by bazestop(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bazestop is offering a one time promo to get one of your song, video and mixtape promoted on our site for free!!!. Send your song, video or mixtape with artwork and biography to bazestop@gmail.com. Promo ends by 21st of March 2017

@bazestop.com

(1) (Reply)

Shoot A Musical Video For Next To Nothing & Enjoy Free Promo Online & Tv. / INSTRUMENTAL: DMW X Davido X Zlatan - Bum Bum / Upcoming Naija Artists @ Friends Connect | http://wetin-dey.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.