Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

If A Girl Ask You.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If A Girl Ask You.... (646 Views)

6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You / When Your Pastor Ask You To Bring Your Problem To Church / (SCARY PHOTO) If They Ask You To Enter This Place. Will You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Ask You.... by Awoofawo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Supposed a lady asked you, if you can fvck and then called you impotent in the present of your friends and neighbours.

What would be your reaction...

Something like that just happened in my area now.

The guy is vowing to deal with lady, but neighbour are refraining him from carrying out his senseless vow.

Lastest update: Ko le si igba, ko le pon omi! (he can't open calabash, he can't draw water!) that's what the lady is saying to the guy now.

Walaitalai some lady mouth na baddo!
Iwo toko e ole gberi yi, lo fe lago fun mi..... I no fix translate this one, make Seun and his Script bot no go ban me...
Re: If A Girl Ask You.... by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
He should know HIV status of the lady before he tries something shameful and lethal
Re: If A Girl Ask You.... by Awoofawo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
He should know HIV status of the lady before he tries something shameful and lethal

Is that to say you can allow a lady shame your manhood in public and put your potency capability in doubt in front of your friends and neighbours?
Re: If A Girl Ask You.... by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Awoofawo:

Is that to say you can allow a lady shame your manhood in public and put your potency capability in doubt in front of your friends and neighbours?

It's not what a man IS that he boast of, but what he THINKS he is. If you are potent, you get nothing to prove; a mature man should be potent and strong. If you aren't strong as a guy, your proof is still not needed because you aren't a man.

Don't in the name of proving nothing and contract HIV, because when you do; I'm really gonna enjoy the touching but stu.pid story.
Re: If A Girl Ask You.... by Awoofawo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

It's not what a man IS that he boast of, but what he THINKS he is. If you are potent, you get nothing to prove; a mature man should be potent and strong. If you aren't strong as a guy, your proof is still not needed because you aren't a man.

Don't in the name of proving nothing and contract HIV, because when you do; I'm really gonna enjoy the touching but stu.pid story.

I will pass your msg to the guy!

Me bi jetujetu man, if a lady slap me, na to give am the other check join....
Re: If A Girl Ask You.... by jamex93(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
with so him want con use d vex Limpopo d gal??......make him dey careful cause it can fit b him death warrant so ooo.....

(1) (Reply)

I Heard That Its Impossible For Facebook To Be Offline ... So Whats Wrong / What Would U Do To Ur Nephew If U Were Spongebob / Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.