Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit (11384 Views)

DREAM CARS / Dream Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2015

Toyota

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by ccaramel(f): 1:03am On Apr 05, 2015
thithi:

tutorial from you? lol
you here lying to potential buyer and you want to train me
see the price on the ride and again, tell everyone how you plan to buy, ship and clear and yet sell for the price you have mentioned?

Jeez you need to leave the OP the heck alone and stop talking about what you don't know. You are kinda annoying. Because you are getting a car at a price doesn't mean another person will buy at the same price. They might have a deal or he might be buying multiple cars from said dealer that's if it's even the same car... I'm a dealer in both Toronto and Nigeria and I will never buy that RAV4 for the price you are saying. My dealers give me huge discounts as I buy from them regularly and I pay cash. You will get that car way cheaper at Adesa. Get someone to get you in at Wednesday auction at Brampton. I've seen that car being sold for way less angry angry how is he a fraud if he's not asking for money from anyone? Pls check the meaning of fraud before coming online to spew rubbish and trying to cast doubts in interested buyers minds. Open your own thread with your own price. Easy Peezy. Infact this OP is too nice replying you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2015

She tired me out , I bought an Lr3 2007 for a client . I was able to knock out Serious dollars from the advertised price. Easily done.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by donfiddo: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Good morning Bmartt, it seems you are the guy people have been waiting for, being able to knock down car advertised prices to enable people like me afford nice cars with limited resources, please whats the best price to land a 2011/2012 Toyota Highlander to naija, thanks.
smiley
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 12:27am On Apr 10, 2015

Toyota

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 12:35am On Apr 10, 2015
donfiddo:
Good morning Bmartt, it seems you are the guy people have been waiting for, being able to knock down car advertised prices to enable people like me afford nice cars with limited resources, please whats the best price to land a 2011/2012 Toyota Highlander to naija, thanks.
smiley

Good day,
I have searched and found over four vehicles for you . Please send me an email I dont want another online fight for now. Massive appreciation for your interest in Our Service.

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 12:49am On Apr 10, 2015
Toyota Highlander

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 12:53am On Apr 10, 2015

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2015

Pre-Order

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2015

Camry

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015

Toyota

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Mex: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
How much would get me a clean non-accidented 2005 Camry, prefarably XLE? Price inclusive of shipping & clearing.
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by jonnyp(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good day dealers,pls I need 2008 or 2009 camry for hire purchase tokubo or nigeria use.I want to use it for a car hire business in one of the top american car hire company in inland.will deposit 200k and pays 120k monthly and also add 400k on the saId amount depending on our agreement.possible we get a lawyer N get a car tracker for the car with solid guarantor.my contact is 08030744465 or any individual that want to partner with me......
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mex:
How much would get me a clean non-accidented 2005 Camry, prefarably XLE? Price inclusive of shipping & clearing.

Thanks for your enquiry ,1.5 Million will land the car home.

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Mex: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
can you send me pictures. Maybe we can do business.
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Bmartt(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015

Toyota

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by Mex: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bmartt:

Toyota

i asked if you can send me pictures of 05 camry xle. if you can come up with something nice I'll give you a call so we discuss more.
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by donfiddo: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
I sent you a mail Bmartt.
smiley
Bmartt:

Good day,
I have searched and found over four vehicles for you . Please send me an email I dont want another online fight for now. Massive appreciation for your interest in Our Service.

Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by century106: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bmartt:

Good day,

I like this one. Do you do Fords? 2012 Ford Edge... And please how does the "pre-order without deposit" play out (sorry if you already explained this)?
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by lobito007(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
What's the cost of delivering clean acura mdx 2004 to lagos? Original customs paper!
Re: Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit by iykedomino(m): 12:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Pls what is the price of delivering a toyota corrolla 2002,audi A4 2002 to enugu.(all autotransmission).The last price cos I have a tight budget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I got this car 1.4m in Dubia / Tokunbo Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 LUXURY *Full options* / 2007 Model Toyota Camry Xle Toks Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.