Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This? (26009 Views)

SOS!!! Firstbank Firstmonie Fraud NOTICE / Quickteller, Paga, Firstmonie Et All Under Threat From Cbn / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This? by uo067: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Hello nairalanders, am about to become a Firstmonie agent but i need some advice from agents that already in the business. Have the following questions:
1. What is the profit?
2. Is it base on commission? If Yes what are the commission?
3. How can one get started and what is the financial commitment for a start?

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This? by mobileincome(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
1. I can definitely help you with this, first see this link for more insight http://mobileincomeschool.com/forums/topic/why-and-how-to-become-a-mobile-money-agent/.

2. Making Money as a Firstmonie agent is on commission bases.
Your earn some commission, when customers withdraw from their account from your agent outlet, you earn commission when customers pay bills from your outlet. You earn N70 naira if you are able to Register AND FUND a customer at least N500 minimum (I think this is still the biggest commission with 1st money).

However, you can charge extra fee on some of these transaction (Not official sha o, but legal), but considering your location and the cost to your business.

The money majorly is on the number of transactions you are able to carry out as an agent.

The other big deal is, the number of customers you are able to register as an Agent, these customers are tied to you for life, this means you earn a tiny fraction on transactions they do anytime, anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This? by Djsignature: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Between firstmonie and pagatech agent,which is best to register to?
Re: How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This? by abbakin: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
As a Firstmonie agent, you can make money in the form of commission which is paid to your account on a monthly bases. contact us if you need training and the materials on how to start an agency banking business in Nigeria. As a POS Cash Withdrawal and Transfer Service Provider in Lagos Nigeria, we have the experience and resources to set you on your way to financial success.

1 Like

Re: How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This? by prosper2017(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Are you still in operation? I need your training. What's the cost? Contact me: Comrade Adekunle, 09066874322, adedavies2018@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's FX Crisis: What You Should Know By Kingsley Moghalu / Ashish Thakkar – Africa’s Youngest Billionaire / 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.