Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me (1237 Views)

BEWARE!!! Substandard Auto Parts Can Kill You And Your Vehicles / Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine / What's D Best Oil To Service Sienna Engine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by ogawisdom(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Car in question is Carina e 4AFE engine 1.6l automatic gear

1. Oxygen/lamda sensor
2. Fog lights both sides

Toks of d parts will do

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Call me on 08061183339
Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
ogawisdom:
Car in question is Carina e 4AFE engine 1.6l automatic gear

1. Oxygen/lamda sensor
2. Fog lights both sides

Toks of d parts will do

Thanks

Gear 30k installation call.
Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by inze(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

He is not asking about the price of its Gear but the other parts outlined

1 Like

Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by ogawisdom(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

My gear is ok I want oxygen sensor n fog lights
Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by ogawisdom(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
TUDEXautoCARE:
Call me on 08061183339

Drop ur price and location n I will call for further negotiation

1 Like

Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
I no go sch. grin.

Pics of the vehicle and ill give you a quotation on monday.
Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
ogawisdom:

Drop ur price and location n I will call for further negotiation

I applaud your stance, thanks.

Any serious seller should be able to post price and details on here without having to email or call privately.

Please stand firm, it's for the future benefit of all so that we can compare and know who offers better value.
Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by mexxy1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sorry to deviate.
@CityNG, can you get me the complete exhaust for 2006 Ford Explorer (Limited, 4.6L V8). Not mine but owner is having serious issues with leakage. Also, the alternator for same vehicle. Didn't find it on kaluso.com Thanks.
Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
mexxy1:
Sorry to deviate.
@CityNG, can you get me the complete exhaust for 2006 Ford Explorer (Limited, 4.6L V8). Not mine but owner is having serious issues with leakage. Also, the alternator for same vehicle. Didn't find it on kaluso.com Thanks.

Thanks for the consideration but I don't do loose parts anymore and specialize in car search service.

Try Siena.
Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by mexxy1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
CityNG:

Thanks for the consideration but I don't do loose parts anymore and specialize in car search service.

Try Siena.

Ok. Thanks.
I actually asked you since you're in the US but Siena is in the UK. I'll have to ask him then.
Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
mexxy1:

Ok. Thanks.
I actually asked you since you're in the US but Siena is in the UK. I'll have to ask him then.

Yes I'm in the US but I stopped doing parts and solely focus on cars.

Thanks.
Re: What's D Cost Of These Parts, Can U Get Them For Me by Jack188: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
You can look for those parts on http://www.carpartkings.com It is a store of discount car parts, So they are much cheaper there. I always buy them for my car from it too

(1) (Reply)

Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? / Final Update Of Engine "Ringing". Elantra 07 / The Model Of The 8th Generation From Volkswagen Golf Is Finally Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.