Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? (1768 Views)

Job Application: 5 Clever steps to increase your Chances of a Feedback. / You’re Not Getting The Job – 25 Reasons Why / He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? by henryexe: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2015
Last week i had two interviews and in both the interviewers insisted i state a salary range and i did. This morning i heard from a credible source that the range i stated is well below the standard pay in both firms for the positions. I believe i did well in both interviews but can this salary thing rob on me?
Re: Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Yes, you should Av researched.
God will help you sha.
Come back nd testify ooo
Re: Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? by henryexe: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Yes, you should Av researched.
God will help you sha.
Come back nd testify ooo
my brother i tried, i asked but no body was saying anything.
Re: Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? by dkronicle(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2015
How much did yu tell dem
Re: Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? by lokito: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
You stand a berra chance. If you had gone above then chances would be slim. I had an interview with SHELL sometime ago and when they asked me and I told them the salary I wanted....Even the interviewer opened his mouth wide

1 Like

Re: Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? by Sunymoore(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2015
I think something like 'sir, I know a well organized coy like this has a salary scale for workers in all ranges, I'll be happy to be placed in my range'

5 Likes

Re: Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? by pinetulips(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2015
henryexe:
Last week i had two interviews and in both the interviewers insisted i state a salary range and i did. This morning i heard from a credible source that the range i stated is well below the standard pay in both firms for the positions. I believe i did well in both interviews but can this salary thing rob on me?

if it is a coy like LAPO, you will be called k. its better you give something realistic in our economy than give our dream pay range k
Re: Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? by neroflo: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Win Free Bitcoin Every Hour - Get Free Bitcoin [100% Working Method]
If want to earn free Bitcoin then here is a very simple method I'm going to share. You can win free Bitcoin every hour and you can even multiply your Bitcoins by betting. This method is very easy and you don't have to do anything fancy for getting your free Bitcoins every hour.
If you are newbie and don't know what Bitcoin is then here is a short description of it.
Earn Totally Free Bitcoin Without any Work
With the help of this method you will earn BTC without doing anything special.
*.First goto {HERE NOW}
*.Then register and claim your BTC.
*.You can claim your free Bitcoin every hour.
*.Now if you want to multiply your Bitcoin you can bet/play the game
Re: Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? by ednut1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
my cousin sometime in 2008 got an offer in paint coy owned by Indians. they ask hw much she currently earn in anoda paint coy o. she said 35k nd wud nt mind a range of 35-42k . mr india jst added 5 k to it. she later found out dey benchmarked 80k grin.
Re: Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? by Lero15(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
If it's a graduate Trainee or entry level position, sunnymoore's comment is OK. But if otherwise, u can negotiate.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Materials Testing Laboratory Recruitment For Office Assistants / Massive Recruitment At Mainone Cable / What Job Should I Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.