Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town (50557 Views)

Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos / 3 Nigerian Students Busted For Running Online 'love Scam' In Malaysia (pic) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by 9jatatafo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Single ladies shine ur eyes is the simple language.
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin I still love Nigeria!!! cheesy
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Pamcrest(f): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
The lady is smarter than d scammer. They knew she had seen through their scheme n quickly moved on. But ladies need to be careful....not all men are marriage material sef!
My humble submission
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
kevinberry:

Hmm...that person will have to prepare heavily
You should know it won't be easy

They would have to consult the oracle first before reaching an agreement with you cheesy
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by emilyone(f): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
To the matured single ladies out there please stop being despirate, marriage is not the ultimate goal in life.
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by MrSplurge(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
The moment he said they served together, any smart person would ask what state He was posted to angry
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
You should know it won't be easy

They would have to consult the oracle first before reaching an agreement with you cheesy
Lol
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Heycube(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Funny!

Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by IGWISE(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is a wake-up call to every individual not only the ladies,because in times such as this evry one has to be extremly carefull and watchful.
Because the wicked ones are out there looking for who to devour.
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Fourwinds: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
wree91:
A lady friend of mine just narrated to me what happened to her

She was in the waiting room of an office where she went to conduct some business when this guy walked up to her saying that she looked familiar and he believed that they were in camp together.

Being a long time my friend couldn't really remember but they exchanged numbers and started talking. He told her he lives in Akure, is widowed and has a daughter.

Within a week he introduced her to a lady over the phone claiming to be his mother, saying she lives and works in Asaba. They got talking, with the woman calling her several times a week while the guy was subtly hinting towards a relationship and marriage even though they had only met once and everything has been over the phone.

He now called my friend that he is travelling to the UK for a few days and will come to visit her in Abuja when he returns.

Some days after his departure his mother called my friend in a state of panic that his daughter had a fall in the bathroom and cracked her skull that the hospital needed 250k to run some tests and was wondering if my friend could help with the money, to which she (my friend) responded that she didn't have that kind of money.

The next day the doctor called her saying that the girls condition was serious and required surgery, and then asked if my friend could help raise some money.

My friend expressed her concern and promised to support in any way she could, but reiterated that she didn't have money.

As it stands both the guy and his supposed mother are no longer answering their phones. I believe they have moved on to the next mark.
hmmmm. mark of d beast.
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by 1dafubabs(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
When you are desperate you will always fall into wrong situation, Someone also call my sister and said there's a serious accident along lagos ibadan express way and a lot of pple lost their life and among those pple they check the last caller on her phone and it happen to be my sister number,so the man ask my sister to send recharge card so that he can load the woman phone and they will use her phone to call her,to cut the long story short she send N100 recharge card and the maga man never pick his call or call back again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Saucekide25(m): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
hmmm.. this is serious
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by creepsyme(f): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
exactly wat happened to my friend and she parted wit her hard earned close to 300k. I pitied for her.
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by emilyone(f): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
creepsyme:
exactly wat happened to my friend and she parted wit her hard earned close to 300k. I pitied for her.

For real shocked
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by creepsyme(f): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
emilyone:

For real shocked
for real and live, she hid it from me until wen she culdnt cope wit d demands she had to open up to me and I smelt a rat immediately. d guy claimed to be in d excravo where he was wrkin under the waters for an oil company and culd not come out always but introduce her to d so called mum who succeded in milking her dat much.
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Booty4me: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
creepsyme:

your Friend must be very dull

how old s she?
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by creepsyme(f): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Booty4me:

your Friend must be very dull

how old s she?
sure she was not smart, she hid it frm me untill wen d demands ftm his so called mother was getting out of hand she opened up to me and showed me all d tellers she used in transfering monies to her. my friend was 26 as at den. 3yrs ago.
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Booty4me: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
creepsyme:
sure she was not smart, she hid it frm me untill wen d demands ftm his so called mother was getting out of hand she opened up to me and showed me all d tellers she used in transfering monies to her. my friend was 26 as at den. 3yrs ago.

too bad

a 26yrs old with such amount of money

where did she get it from?
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by creepsyme(f): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Booty4me:

too bad

a 26yrs old with such amount of money

where did she get it from?
banker.
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Booty4me: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
creepsyme:
banker.

oh thought as much
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by creepsyme(f): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Booty4me:

oh thought as much

she did not actually send d moni in bulk she sent it by bit and d demands kept increasing before she knew she had given her close to 300k.
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
noted.
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Booty4me: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
creepsyme:
she did not actually send d moni in bulk she sent it by bit and d demands kept increasing before she knew she had given her close to 300k.

omg shocked

scammers dont pity their catch

too bad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by ajebuter(f): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Your friend is either a mumu or a lady desperate for a guy, including this fucktad..

How can a decent lady exchange phone with just anyone u met per chance?

If I hear eh!
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by ussv: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Na mumu your friend be ? She no fit ask the guy which camp ? That trick will only work for desperate ladies seeking attachment
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by BodyKiss(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Okeikpu:
Op na ur kind dey spoil deals 4us angry u think say na fufu brain we dey use organize ds deals ⊙︿⊙ u no go mind ur business (¬_¬) those fingers wey u use write those shitt up there go soon bend....

Așs

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by DeBret(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
undecidedbe careful....that's Nigeria for you
Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by missss(f): 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
My friend was scammed too of about 28,000naira, I had to chat her up now for the details so I can post here for her.The scammer pretended to be a foreigner(single Dad with 2kids), meanwhile he's a nigerian criminal cheesy
These are the details 09050335278, Pin: 29333408

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by mozzie(f): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
It happened to me... and i am still in the trouble of paying the debts i got myself in,in the name of helping!!! here are the numbers
even his picture!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Girls zombi shaaa!!!!...how could she b so dumb.Probably the guy knew she had a fish brain dat was y he capitalised on that.....Meanwhile SAI BUHARI 4 2015//////

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Onubi, Retired Navy Admiral's Daughter, Driver Killed By Kidnappers In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.