Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son (1579 Views)

Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) / Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by praxisnetworks: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
What would you do if you catch your house help naked and sexually grinding on your 5year old son? Can't even imagine this!

crossposted http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/oh-dear-what-would-you-do-if-it-were-you.html
Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by ginawest(f): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
honestly i pray such doesn't hapun because I myt get mad to d extent of putting pepper in ha pussy.
Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by imbless: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
maybe she is strip teasing for your son.
Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by eddysernal(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
well i'll scold my son buh i'll make sure i give the maid the beatting of her live with my kini and i bet she'll never meet my son again...she'll come to daddy

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by Ahmed0336(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nothing, Kpata Kpata na to send her out
Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by deavicky(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Na she go tire
Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by Exjoker(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
What if I push my son aside to take his place

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by 19naia(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Rubbish, Na d son make knacking on d house helper.., He may be young, but man na man at any age ,and house girl will always be at risk of being knacked... The young boy just copied what he saw his daddy doing to her before, and the girl was in fear that if she forced the young boy off, there would be double grind to pay when his daddy returned home...
Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by midasbliss(f): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
I Shouldnt Think Of Such, And God Forbid That I Get An Househelp, When That Time Comes, God Will Give Me The Strength To Care For My Children Solely And Awesomely.
Stories My Mum Told Me And Stories Heard Is Enough To Avoid Househelps

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by ndubueze92(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2015
ginawest:
honestly i pray such doesn't hapun because I myt get mad to d extent of putting pepper in ha pussy.
u must be brutal personified...
Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2015
ginawest:
you're very wicked if you should do that. Child abuse
Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by malonephill(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
midasbliss:
I Shouldnt Think Of Such, And God Forbid That I Get An Househelp, When That Time Comes, God Will Give Me The Strength To Care For My Children Solely And Awesomely.
Stories My Mum Told Me And Stories Heard Is Enough To Avoid Househelps
chai nawah oh! See prayers, hope you know you aint contributed to what op asked?
Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by midasbliss(f): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
malonephill:
chai nawah oh! See prayers, hope you know you aint contributed to what op asked?
Lol. No Vex, Bt Just Rejecting The Situation, Plus As I See Her, Shez Gonna Find Herself With Bros D. angry
Re: What Would You Do If U Catch Your Househelp Naked, Sexually Grinding On Your Son by malonephill(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
midasbliss:

Lol. No Vex, Bt Just Rejecting The Situation, Plus As I See Her, Shez Gonna Find Herself With Bros D. angry
vex? Why would I, just having fun
Anyway I get your point

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: A Man Killed A Lady Over Refusal To Marriage Proposal / Ghostship:Panama Tanker With Nigerian Flag Goes Off Grid, Washes Up With No Crew / Man Caught While Trying To Rape A Female Student Coming Back From School Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.