Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Bankers Of The Day - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bankers Of The Day (3861 Views)

Week 22 Sure Bankers / WEEK 18 SURE Bankers Draw 3,13.... / Bankers For Football Betting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
My name is Mr Uhri , I am new to nairaland , I make over N200k Monthly, I decided not to win alone , but to share my knowledge ... Today's game below ...

Lazio v Verona- Home win

Ajax v Den Haag- Home win

Plzen v Liberec- Home win (Czech Republic)

Tripolis v Ergotelis- Home win (Greece)

Note: 3 Points .... Stake Large

1 Like

Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Let's all observe ...

You want to be added on our database?

Hit me on Whatsapp : 08170018640
Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
uhri:
My name is Mr Uhri , I am new to nairaland , I make over N200k Monthly, I decided not to win alone , but to share my knowledge ... Today's game below ...

Lazio v Verona- Home win

Congrats to all our winners... More greese to your elbow ...

2 odds- Free
5 odds- 5k
10 odds- 10k
20 odds- 20k ...

Congrats to Tunde Okimi , who won 34k with my today's game, Michael, who won 18k and John who won 10k .. Interested in the odds ..

PM our management 08170018640 on WhatsApp

Serious people only !!
Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tomorrow's 2 free odds in a bit ...

Turkey PTT 1. Lig : Atinordu vs Adanspor:- Second Team to win either half:- NO

Turkey TFF 2. White Liga: Menemen Belediyespor v Tokatspor :- Second Team to Win Either half:- NO ...

Note: Free 2 odds , for more odds reach our management on WhatsApp 08170018640
Re: Bankers Of The Day by Emmaculate20(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
uhri:

Turkey TFF 2. White Liga: Menemen Belediyespor v Tokatspor :- Second Team to Win Either half:- NO ...

Wishing GREENS ahead...
Re: Bankers Of The Day by overdrive(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
following
Re: Bankers Of The Day by tunaguy(m): 12:31am On Mar 23, 2015
uhri:

Lazio v Verona- Home win

God bless you bro .. more grease to your elbow won 34k .. going to premium subscription
Re: Bankers Of The Day by mrprince3: 1:07am On Mar 23, 2015
tunaguy:

God bless you bro .. more grease to your elbow won 34k .. going to premium subscription
stake wisely bro! no sure game anywhere. i won 35k today on my own. but it was much more of miracle to have won that ticket. i choose napoli to either win or draw Atalanta held them to goaless up to 70 minutes and finally scored even with red card at 72 minutes or so! i almost gave up till napoli finally equalise at 89th minute to make it 1-1.
Re: Bankers Of The Day by tunaguy(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2015
mrprince3:
stake wisely bro! no sure game anywhere. i won 35k today on my own. but it was much more of miracle to have won that ticket. i choose napoli to either win or draw Atalanta held them to goaless up to 70 minutes and finally scored even with red card at 72 minutes or so! i almost gave up till napoli finally equalise at 89th minute to make it 1-1.
thanks bro i know aw much i lost wen i tried to forcast alone deres ntn bad if i get a little help from higher power
Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Morning y'all ... Let's win today !!!!
Re: Bankers Of The Day by kanny1(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Owk let's ride
Re: Bankers Of The Day by tpent1: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2015
uhri:

Great predictions i must say.. Jump on the Surebet Bandwagon for a faster pay out and for the best odds...Register today and cash in https://www.surebet247.com/Odds/registration/affiliate72515
Re: Bankers Of The Day by html14java(f): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Following
Re: Bankers Of The Day by yourtype: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Remember go to http://yourtype.com.ng/ and get 55000N monhtly for posting your sport analysis !!
Re: Bankers Of The Day by overdrive(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
one down one to go.
Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
uhri:

Congrats to my today's winners, tomorrow games now available, u want more than 2 odds , then go premium.. hit me on WhatsApp 08170018640
Re: Bankers Of The Day by tunaguy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
uhri:

Thanks Bro , For the games your worth my every kobo
Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tomorrow's free odds in a bit ...

Don't break a sweat
Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
England Conference National: Braintee vs Telford... Second team to win either half NO

France National: Avranches vs Epinal .. Second team to win either half NO

Ireland Premiership: Cork City vs Galway .. Second team to win either half NO ....

Note: 2 odds stake large... want more odds , go premium... WhatsApp: 08170018640
Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Drop your number, in my other thread to join our database on WhatsApp for VIP treatment grin anyways stake tomorrow's game ...

Uhri
Re: Bankers Of The Day by overdrive(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
where d other thread.
Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 12:58am On Mar 24, 2015
Day 3 ... Premium odds now available reach me on whatsapp
Re: Bankers Of The Day by adino(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
uhri:
Day 3 ... Premium odds now available reach me on whatsapp
jephri what is your problem. Only you using uhri, sir jaden, turnaguy and now this. As small as u are you are already neck deep into scam. What the hell is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Bankers Of The Day by dayjee: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2015
But his predictions are working.
Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
adino:

jephri what is your problem. Only you using uhri, sir jaden, turnaguy and now this. As small as u are you are already neck deep into scam. What the hell is your problem.

Sorry Bro, I don't know what you talking about, the other day Bawse girl called me jephri, what's wrong with all off you !! .. if you don't wanna stake my games stay off .. don't just come in and say rubbish , please stick to another thread ... I don't know how I offended u in any way , did I take your money , or fight you , no... all my games has it been red , no , please stay off ... and I don't know who is sir jaden Or uhri , tunaguy is someone who stakes my free odds ... and he has won.. do not walk in here and say rubbish . ..

Thank you
Uhri CEO of Black Hat Tips

1 Like

Re: Bankers Of The Day by uhri(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
uhri:
England Conference National: Braintee vs Telford... Second team to win either half NO

France National: Avranches vs Epinal .. Second team to win either half NO

Ireland Premiership: Cork City vs Galway .. Second team to win either half NO ....

Note: 2 odds stake large... want more odds , go premium... WhatsApp: 08170018640

Today game ... don't forget
Re: Bankers Of The Day by Emmaculate20(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
dayjee:
But his predictions are working.
Yes o!
Abeg, make dem allow d young man rest.
OGA Uhri, don't mind dem, just move-on.
Re: Bankers Of The Day by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
uhri:

Sorry Bro, I don't know what you talking about, the other day Bawse girl called me jephri, what's wrong with all off you !! .. if you don't wanna stake my games stay off .. don't just come in and say rubbish , please stick to another thread ... I don't know how I offended u in any way , did I take your money , or fight you , no... all my games has it been red , no , please stay off ... and I don't know who is sir jaden Or uhri , tunaguy is someone who stakes my free odds ... and he has won.. do not walk in here and say rubbish . ..

Thank you
It's BAWSElady...and please don't mention my name in your posts...go back and re-read what I said...peace
Re: Bankers Of The Day by adino(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
uhri:

Thank you

Just pray you are not jephri sha.
Anyway enjoy and happy GREENS.

Note: Jephri is a fraud whose manner of communication look like yours (I may be wrong though).
Re: Bankers Of The Day by overdrive(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
adino:

Just pray you are not jephri sha.
Anyway enjoy and happy GREENS.

Note: Jephri is a fraud whose manner of communication look like yours (I may be wrong though).

jephri delivers red apples while this guy has been dishing out greens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AMOS ADAMU Suspended Albeit Provisionally / Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? / Designer Casket Honoring Kobe Bryant Is ‘nothing People Have Ever Seen’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.