Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I (556 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I by rumenb: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
I dated a girl from akwa ibom when I was in school but because of her attitude I decided to breakup with her. I don't know how she got know where I am staying but she kept coming and deliberately got pregnant for me after telling her that I wanted nothing to do with her. Now we both have a son, still on my stand of not marrying her, she is requesting dat, i go to her home town to pay damages fee. Please is there anything like that in akwa ibom or she just saying that to deceive me to marry her

(1) (Reply)

Ade And I. Do I Tell? / O Ma Se O, Omiyale Ni Guusu Asia / The Greatest Officially Recorded Number Of Children Born To One Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.