Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This (761 Views)

Poll: SHOULD CHELSEA SACK SCOLARI?

YES: 60% (3 votes)
NO: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by krebson(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2009
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/7823253.stm After listening to this interview, what do you make of this motherfucker.I think he is not fit to be in the train. Imagine him leaving the most dreaded striker in Europe out of his squad. Chelsea needs not sign players. They need a new coach. HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING!
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by tainot2002(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2009
Our boyz needs concentration.Scolary is an high class coach of which i blieve he can stil handle the situation in our team.
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by FBS: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2009
I comment my reserve. But he is the manager. He makes the decision and we only hope that he knows what he is doing. Me think G Zola will be the next manager. Let him get some managerial skills with WH first.  wink
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by krebson(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2009
Everybody knows he's the manager but he is making the descisions that are wrong. he has only turn a bad manager because of his team selections which i bet you know quite well are always wrong. to me Mikel and Lmpard(God bless him for his effort against Stoke) are the only deserving mieldfielders he should have in his team. What will went wrong if chelsea plays 442 with Drogba and Anelka upfront and Kalou operating from the wing + I think Stoch if given the time on the left side of the midfield. No team in this world will excell without a natural winger. Chelsea has none. Although Kalou can deputize but then, he barely use him. We missed him against ManU. just look at his impart in the last two matches he has played.
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by krebson(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2009
Everybody knows he's the manager but he is making the descisions that are wrong. he has only turn a bad manager because of his team selections which i bet you know quite well are always wrong. to me Mikel and Lmpard(God bless him for his effort against Stoke) are the only deserving mieldfielders he should have in his team. What will went wrong if chelsea plays 442 with Drogba and Anelka upfront and Kalou operating from the wing + I think Stoch if given the time on the left side of the midfield. No team in this world will excell without a natural winger. Chelsea has none. Although Kalou can deputize but then, he barely use him. We missed him against ManU. just look at his impart in the last two matches he has played.
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by FBS: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2009
I understand your concern and believe me, this issue has been flogged over and over. Chelsea needs a winger moreso that J Cole is out for the season but luckily Miroslav Stoch can replace him. Both Kalou and Stoch would be ideal to operate from the flanks but again, LPS does not believe that both DD and NA can play together upfront. That is the problem Chelsea is facing at the moment. 

Kalou is doing very well and he shows that he can run down any defence. Only LPS understand why he doesn't use him constantly.
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by HorneyChic(f): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2009
Scolari doesn't understand the english game, but he needs time.
@FBS
U have so much faith in Stoch, a lad without experience
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by MrCrackles(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2009
I think Miroslav Stoch looks a great and exciting prospect
I particularly like his pint size, concentration on the ball and mazy runs but whether he will cut it at the bridge remains sceptical!
Scott Sinclair produced similar flashes a few years back but it hasnt been rosy ever since has it?!
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by FBS: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2009
HorneyChic:

Scolari doesn't understand the english game, but he needs time.
@FBS
U have so much faith in Stoch, a lad without experience
@HorneyChic, you obviously have not seen him play. Watch the reserves game and you will understand what I'm saying. He is a smaller version of scott sinclair now away on loan.
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by switch47(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2009
chelsea is a useless team so much wasyte of cash with no result.what a waste
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by homosapien(m): 12:24am On Jan 29, 2009
switch
pls no kill yourself over Chelsea.who God don bless no man can cures not even u and your entire old trafford.lol tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[color=#550000][/color]
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by dyabman(m): 12:49am On Jan 29, 2009
Switch

You go switch off pretty soon
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by Tgirl4real(f): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by mykali(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
stupidity
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by switch47(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2009
homosapien:

switch
pls no kill yourself over Chelsea.who God don bless no man can cures not even u and your entire old trafford.lol tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/color]
mykali:

[color=#000099]stupidity
dyabman:

Switch

You go switch off pretty soon
WHAT? with roman blood money---------bad luck!! have you forgotten the banana peel episod in moscow-------chelsea is doomed---law of diminishing return visa to hell!! oh yes i am stupid----that makes the two of us--------my fellow stupid poster i hail o!!
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by dyabman(m): 2:13am On Jan 30, 2009
u hail oooooooooo , till death com take u away,
Re: All Chelsea Fans Must Hear This by d1maff: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2009
this SWITCH guy no get work.na so u come hate chelsea reach wen CHELSEA no even know whether u dey exist.i feel so so very sorry 4 u.If 2say CHELSEA FC dey aware of all these ur YEYE rantings and pantings,e 4 better.but so unfortunate 4 u.U are not even known to ur enemies at all at all.Get a jab man.psssss.

(1) (Reply)

Man. Utd Fan Gets Bullied Out Of Liverpool Match In Malaysia. Praised By Rooney! / Chelsea's De Ja Vu / Chelse 2 Vs 3 Man Unite. Robbery Or Victory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.