Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Threat Your Body And Face At A Discount - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Threat Your Body And Face At A Discount (804 Views)

Your Body Needs Water, Not Oil. See What You Need! / How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? / Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Threat Your Body And Face At A Discount by o3spa: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
We at o3spa work hard to make you look naturally beautiful and healthy.
we have different types of body and facial treatment to make you look young and beautiful.

we have facial treatment which involves a variety of skin treatments, including: steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, facial masks, peels, and massage.

we have hot stone massage therapy that melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism making you feel alive
Our feet luxurious treatment begins with a hot soak in Savar salts, followed by an aroma salt glow polish from toes to knee. A dip in warm paraffin, intense massage, and hydrating mask follow, concluding with a polish of your choice.

we also do deep cleansing and treatment, different types of facials, peels of different categories, like Lactic peel, papaya peel, Bha peel, Glycollic peel, Sugar peel etc

For inquiry, contact 08065836696, 08186684798
o3spas@gmail.com or visit www.o3spa.org

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Dresses At H&M- MICOSTARMALL / Fashionable Stylish Outfits / Check Out This Beautiful Photograph I Did Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.