Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Look Younger And Healthier - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Look Younger And Healthier (646 Views)

Look Younger And Enhance Your Beauty The Oriflame Way / Plant Stem Cells: Look younger and enhance your beauty the Oriflame way / Using Coconut Oil Made Me Look 10 Years Younger And Healthier (amazing Secrete) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look Younger And Healthier by o3spa: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
We at o3spa work hard to make you look naturally beautiful and healthy.
we have different types of body and facial treatment to make you look young and beautiful.

we have facial treatment which involves a variety of skin treatments, including: steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, facial masks, peels, and massage.

we have hot stone massage therapy that melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism making you feel alive
Our feet luxurious treatment begins with a hot soak in Savar salts, followed by an aroma salt glow polish from toes to knee. A dip in warm paraffin, intense massage, and hydrating mask follow, concluding with a polish of your choice.

we also do deep cleansing and treatment, different types of facials, peels of different categories, like Lactic peel, papaya peel, Bha peel, Glycollic peel, Sugar peel etc

For inquiry, contact 08065836696, 08186684798
o3spas@gmail.com or visit www.o3spa.org

Re: Look Younger And Healthier by o3spa: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Our form of lymphatic massage helps stimulate the lymphatic system and encourages the flow of lymph fluid in your body system and making your body more healthy

(1) (Reply)

Some Health Benefits Of Coconut water. / I Shot At The Two Scary Faces, I Killed my Friend! / Agonizing Conditions Nursing Mother's With HIV Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.