Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How To Get Into A Computer Registry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Into A Computer Registry (387 Views)

Transfer Photos From Samsung Galaxy S7 To A Computer / How To Avoid Eye Strain While Working At A Computer / How Do I Use A Usb To Connect A Computer's Network Access To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Into A Computer Registry by Lavishlee: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is for some folks that has been calling me asking me on how to get into the registry of their pc
well i have the tutorials in my blog just get in the link below and see and do it yourself if youre having problems on anything concerning your pc lemme know in the comment box thanks
http://kevinsdailys..com/2015/03/how-to-get-into-computer-registry.html

(1) (Reply)

GET The Innjoo I1 At The Best Price In Nigeria ₦ 16,699 / Samsung Denmark Confirms Lollipop Update For Galaxy Note II / Iphone 7 Plus What Are You Willing To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.