Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Desperately Need A Job In Uyo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Desperately Need A Job In Uyo (463 Views)

I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desperately Need A Job In Uyo by Omobabalanu: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
I want to know if any company has any vacancy that I can fill in. Am a graduate of Estate Management with an upper class division and currently residing in Uyo.     I am young, energetic, resourceful and am very confident of maintaining high level commitments with clients and consistency with multiple projects and work pattern.  I am willing and ready to work outside my field of study.   Pls anybody working in an organisation and they have vacancy should pls contact me too.I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.I can be reached via email at estate.surveyor@yahoo.com. THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Architects / 7 Core Qualities That Make You An Exceptional Employee / Experienced Drivers/chef/cook Wanted Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.