Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,479 members, 7,770,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:39 AM

How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? (2163 Views)

How To Transfer Pictures From S3/S4/S5/S6 To Samsung S7/S7 Edge / I Sold An IPhone To A Guy Who Scammed Me With A Fake Bank Transfer / Easiest Way To Transfer Pictures From iPhone SE To PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
I have a laptop and an IPhone USB cord. No internet connection on the iPhone cos my data subscription has expired and no hope for renewal anytime soon. I tried connecting the IPhone to my laptop but it only charges the phone and doesn't show me the phone's content so I can transfer my pictures. I love the pictures and I just need a way to. get it outta the IPhone so. I can grind the phone to pieces.

Cc: Blackbeauty Osahon7 imsuboi dazekid
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Martins301:
I have a laptop and an IPhone USB cord. No internet connection on the iPhone cos my data subscription has expired and no hope for renewal anytime soon. I tried connecting the IPhone to my laptop but it only charges the phone and doesn't show me the phone's content so I can transfer my pictures. I love the pictures and I just need a way to. get it outta the IPhone so. I can grind the phone to pieces.

dats a simple stuff! Download Itunes on ur system! With dat u can share files frm ur system to iphone and vis versa
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by dazekid(m): 12:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Osahon7:
dats a simple stuff! Download Itunes on ur system! With dat u can share files frm ur system to iphone and vis versa

Normally, you should be able to view pictures but it is best you download a client like itunes or ifunbox. You should probably download both and see which suites your needs best, I find myself using ifunbox for things that are not OS related.
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by imsuboi(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Martins301:

Have you tried accessing it from "My Computer"?
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by imsuboi(m): 12:31am On Mar 23, 2015
dazekid:

Normally, you should be able to view pictures but it is best you download a client like itunes or ifunbox. You should probably download both and see which suites your needs best, I find myself using ifunbox for things that are not OS related.

Yeah. Synciosis is a nice app too. I prefer it to ifunbox.

I think you should try it out wink
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
imsuboi:

Have you tried accessing it from "My Computer"?

When I plug in the USB, it only ends up. charging the phone. It. doesn't bring up the. phone's drive letter in my. computer like most other phones would do.
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Osahon7:

ITunes is installed on the system but all the app does is play music. When I plug in the phone to the laptop via USB, it doesn't do anything on the iTunes app or computer except charge the phone.
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Martins301:

ITunes is installed on the system but all the app does is play music. When I plug in the phone to the laptop via USB, it doesn't do anything on the iTunes app or computer except charge the phone.
then anytime u plug in your phone to the computer, Switch off the iphone, wait for like 2-3minutes and power it On again!! If it does not work, let me know
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by imsuboi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Martins301:

When I plug in the USB, it only ends up. charging the phone. It. doesn't bring up the. phone's drive letter in my. computer like most other phones would do.

What iPhone is that? And what OS is it running on?
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by ubiplanet(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Your USB cord is fake / bad please get an original one so you can get your pictures out easily without any third party application.

Posted from Iphone 5s. #HatersGonnaHate
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
if your iphone is running on ios 8,you can download 'xender' application from the appstore and send the pictures to an andriod phone's flashshare or xender app.I noticed that the latest itunes version 12 syncs just music,videos and apps between the pc and your iphone.The pictures can be accessed if you have been saving them to icloud.besides,u can't transfer files from your iphone to your pc,not even by copying it from itunes;you won't find an option to paste it on ur pc!
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by donlyone(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
donlyone:
Have you tried 'ShareIt'? Simply the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/1951209/shareit-best-multi-platform-share

I will download the app later. Can u give a litle direction on how I can use the pc version to collect pics from my Iphone? Thanks a bunch.

Reminder
http://kc.lenovo.com/SHAREitSetup.exe
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by vemder1: 9:05am On May 01, 2015
Mobile Transfer empowers you to covert data from one phone to another. No matter you use Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Symbian OS, you can transfer the phone file and data into the destination phone. Contacts, Messages, Photos, Call logs, Music, Videos and Apps can easily be copied.

how to transfer data between iPhone and android
Phone to Phone Transfer: Mobile Transfer enables Android, BlackBerry, iOS and Nokia users to transfer their phone data between their devices even in different operating system.

how to transfer data from iPhone to android
Back up Your Phone: With Mobile Transfer, you can easily do backup so that you can backup lost phone files immediately and don’t need to worry about losing data any more.

how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad
Restore from Backup: Once you have do backup with Mobile Transfer before, you can select the latest backup file in the pull-down menu of the interface and backup the whole file in your destination file.

Erase Your Old Phone: It is troublesome if your phone data get leaked after you sell your old phone to the second-hand market. You may wonder if there’s any way for you to erase your phone data completely. Actually, the latest features of Phone Transfer facilitate you to erase all the phone data if you want.
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by holusormi(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2015
Download appandora on your laptop... Pretty easy to use, btw , what iphone and iOS are u on ?
Re: How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? by DaveWest: 8:14am On May 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Tab For Sell / Official Photos & Specs OF Flagship Innjoo 2 -- "2, More Than One" / Glo Wonders Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.