Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging (38179 Views)

Plastic Containers For All Your Product Packaging Needs And BUZ IDEAS / Need Plastic Container Manufacturer For Beauty Products / Need Plastic Packaging Company/dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Tintz: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
pls wer can i gt plastic containers in kogi st for cream packaging

1 Like

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by lanre2009: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Tintz:

If you are really serious, you can talk to this guy, he works for a company that makes plastics for different packaging needs. Their factory is inside Ajao Estate, Lagos. His numbers is 08078116023

1 Like

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Tintz: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2015
lanre2009:

If you are really serious, you can talk to this guy, he works for a company that makes plastics for different packaging needs. Their factory is inside Ajao Estate, Lagos. His numbers is 08078116023
tanx dear
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by pandj(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
I deal in deferent type of plastic for those that produce airfreshners, insecticide, izal,liquid soap, body cream e t c so feel free to contact me for your cheap and affordable price. I live in lagos but if u call me an we discuss you can send any of the commercial driver that do come to lagos from your state the money and I will deliver it to him and he pay me. If you are ok with that call me or add me on wattsap so I can show u the pictures of the available plastic and their size, price 08067767816 wil be expexting your call

1 Like

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by jta2012(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Thanks ,am not sure of the location for kogi state ,but i can get new or used ones for u in Lagos state and transport them to kogi ,if interested pls call 08184932156 or email jtacosult2012co@yahoo.com for more details .

Taiye Alabi

Jimac Ventures
Lagos/Ogun
Nigeria.
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Juliana7: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm into production , i would want to know if any of u guys are into aerosol for perfume and cold water starch
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by kajoula(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Been starting up a product and Certifications are on its way.
And il be needing this particular type of Package cans in 150 and 250gramme

Plastic (transparent)
Rubber foil (In-between)
Steel Aluminium Cover

Anyone please ?

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by pandj(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
For all type of plastics and general production branding, call on us now.....call or watsap 08067767816 We deliver nationwide and very faster

1 Like

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by ymdo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
pandj:
For all type of plastics and general production branding, call on us now.....call or watsap 08067767816 We deliver nationwide and very faster
can you give your e-mail contact?
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by ymdo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
kajoula:
Been starting up a product and Certifications are on its way.
And il be needing this particular type of Package cans in 150 and 250gramme

Plastic (transparent)
Rubber foil (In-between)
Steel Aluminium Cover

Anyone please ?
Hi, please have you seen anyone supplying this package cans? Thanks
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Dulchesupplies: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
check @dulchesupplies on instagram or send an email to dulchesupplies@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Shanola: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2017
@kajoula, please did you ever find where to get these containers. I really need to get them. Help!!!
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by safya: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please I want but in Abuja how can I get
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Dulchesupplies: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Shanola:
@kajoula, please did you ever find where to get these containers. I really need to get them. Help!!!

check @dulchesupplies on instagram or email dulchesupplies@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Dulchesupplies: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
safya:
Please I want but in Abuja how can I get

Dulche supplies has a courier to take supplies to Abuja and nation wide email dulchesupplies@yahoo.com or follow on instagram @dulchesupplies
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Amiano(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2017
I need this type of container ASAP. Location is Delta

1 Like

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Greenlandncom(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2017
Amiano:
I need this type of container ASAP. Location is Delta
Check my signature (profile) for my phone number.
We have all the containers you need.

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Greenlandncom(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
More

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by pandj(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2017
For imported​ and made in Nigeria plastic of different kinds call on us today, we are the solution, we deliver anywhere in Nigeria and to the naigbour hood countries like Ghana, Togo bene republic etc, our several years experience​ in this job has make us expand our services to branding and packing which is the major problems faced by the beginner​s, contact us now let's handle your general production packaging and branding and product bar code issues, call or WhatsApp 08067767816 for immediate response. Email Firstjamesworld@yahoo.com
@firstjames consult your product is good to go

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by xpac01(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hello Sir, good day. I will like a good package for product of 600cl with red cover. Location is Enugu. So what's going to take.

BTW, are you on whatsapp?
Ok, seen it.
Will chat you.
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2017
pandj:
For imported​ and made in Nigeria plastic of different kinds call on us today, we are the solution, we deliver anywhere in Nigeria and to the naigbour hood countries like Ghana, Togo bene republic etc, our several years experience​ in this job has make us expand our services to branding and packing which is the major problems faced by the beginner​s, contact us now let's handle your general production packaging and branding and product bar code issues, call or WhatsApp 08067767816 for immediate response. Email Firstjamesworld@yahoo.com
@firstjames consult your product is good to go

how much is the 250 ml, and can u please upload pics of 250ml or 8oz containers that u have
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Pls does any one know who deals on paste tubes, like that of toothpaste tube.
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by chinazaizundu(f): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pls does any one know who deals on paste tubes, like that of toothpaste tube.
Go to Instagram @buyplasticsng , they sell.
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by Nurry2017(f): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please how do I produce customer used labelled carton for soap?
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by zexy2030(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nurry2017:
Please how do I produce customer used labelled carton for soap?
where are u based, if in Lagos call me, I will give u direction to the place
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by pandj(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Firstjames consult remain no 1 for plastic. Call or Whatsapp us today let's make your production process easy...

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by lizzyorji: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2019
pandj:
I need opaque plastic PET bottles without lid 250 and 500ml. For liquid soap to be sent to Jalingo. Do you have it? My number is 07032113918
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by panicacid: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2019
FOR SALE
collapsible tube machine powder filling machine powder mixing machine Vacuum pump for drying perfume filling machine
Call: 08052416076/07061569210
Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by grandeoj09(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2019
This manual filling machine is specially designed for small and medium enterprises use and family use, it is suitable for medicine, daily chemical, liquid food, oil, shampoo and so on (Without Particulate).The filling material contact part are all made of food grade stainless steel

It is suitable for liquid, liquid food, oil, shampoo, shampoo cream liquid substance (Without Particulate), with paste liquid filling machine function
Reasonable Design.

Call James or WhatsApp +234. 8082 . 96.7719

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by georgealmond216: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
First jame consult where is your office is @
do you have this containers any similar ones?

Re: I Need Plastic Containers For Cream Packaging by georgealmond216: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Tintz:
am not sure of kogi but from enugu is sure and its closer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Dollar Scarcity: Traders Throng Aba, Onitsha, Lagos, Kano Markets - Punch / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.