Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Do You Know That The Ancient Name Of 'tokyo' Is 'edo'? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know That The Ancient Name Of 'tokyo' Is 'edo'? (760 Views)

University of Tokyo Masters Scholarship 2017/2018 / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. / Some Ways The Ancient Egyptians Influenced The Modern Life (2) (3) (4)

Do You Know That The Ancient Name Of 'tokyo' Is 'edo'? by theendishere: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
How many of you guys have read the article titled 'IS EDUCATION IGNORANCE'? Una, that material contains some serious expose. The most shocking is the revelation that the entire human race are Nigerians, with serious facts. One of which I confirmed that 'Tokyo' was formally named 'Edo'. We need to support those guys, to give us more revelations. Please see www.noahklub.wordpress. com, www.facebook.com/noahklub.com
Re: Do You Know That The Ancient Name Of 'tokyo' Is 'edo'? by mimijj(f): 1:47am On Mar 25, 2015
theendishere:
How many of you guys have read the article titled 'IS EDUCATION IGNORANCE'? Una, that material contains some serious expose. The most shocking is the revelation that the entire human race are Nigerians, with serious facts. One of which I confirmed that 'Tokyo' was formally named 'Edo'. We need to support those guys, to give us more revelations. Please see www.noahklub.wordpress. com, www.facebook.com/noahklub.com

Yea I just read through the blog, it really caught me. But the Entire human race are Nigerians? I confirmed the Tokyo being Edo by name, but this other one?

11 Horrifically Violent Animal Mating Rituals / Study In Russia, Affordable Tuition And Low Cost Of Living / Did You Know You Are Blind For Hours Everday :the Phenomenon Of Saccadic Masking

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6