Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) (24972 Views)

Emenike Rocks New WestHam Jersey (pic) / See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter / Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by cr7lomo: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Shubbylee:

he's richer than u, ur father (if u have one), ur mother, ur siblings, and other relatives combined!! #Fact GET A LIFE!!

I don't know how u guys think, what makes u think that his richer than his father or him himself... Just because he plays football, they are people that are from very rich families ooooo on this forum , liv that u c some posting here
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by Shubbylee(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Beverlyjean:
Since he fuçked one Edo chic sometime ago , his career has been on the down slide .... Seems he fuçked a witch .... No bad talk intended , being factual

See how u're shouting fuçked fuçked up and down!! later u'll be claiming virgin on ur thread!! smh

1 Like

Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by Shubbylee(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2015
cr7lomo:

I don't know how u guys think, what makes u think that his richer than his father or him himself... Just because he plays football, they are people that are from very rich families ooooo on this forum , liv that u c some posting here

there are pple from rich families on NL yes!! but that guy isn't one of them!! Emenike earns at least the equivalent of 5million naira after tax per week!! how many Nigerian households can boast of that?

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by Iamvictor(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2015
gaetano:
the booing started after he missed an open goal. He should have UP his game and prove himself bt he stup!dly subbed himsef.
Fenerbache still went on and won the much without him. I guess this means he is gonna be spending lot more time being benched.

#SayNoToStupidity
is like u didn't watch the video .. because his coach and some backroom staff persuaded him to go back to the pitch and he went back.
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by ABISCOMJ: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2015
NO FENCE BROS
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by tunlasky: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
He should be professional nah, banana was thrown at Dani Alves, the guy picked it and ate
that's how a pro. Should behave
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by Beamborla(f): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2015
E no concern me if him finish ten rolls of tissue paper...

Mods, this thing is on front page, biko, edit it na
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by REMMEI(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Chartey:
Some of you don't think deep. Even in Nigeria, when your boss picks on you repeatedly just because you're not from tribe, you snap back one day damning the consequences.
I'm very sure you've not experienced racism being why you speak this way.
Dani Alves is already from a predominantly white country so he'd probably have experienced it when growing up and will be used to it by now.
Even a player as big as Eto'o crumbled under racism.

And I can realise how deep your thought was when scribbling this.. he's in a white predominately league.. you and I know for sure this and more will happen..

Before I even proceed, have you seen the video?.. why did he have to pull off his shirt and run of the pitch on getting to the touchline he was held back by the coaching crew.. he was talked to and he put on his jersey back.. and jog to the field.. and the booing continue..

That's where he earn his pay,he just shouldn't be bothered at that moment.. he can sure turn deaf hear.. i'm not blaming him cos HIM SELF BE HUMAN BEING.
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by spencekat(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
That was a stupid and selfish act.
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by REMMEI(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
myhoodlink:

I think he should work more on his temperament. It seems to be someone that gets angry easily. May God help him.

That's it bruh.. he get agitated too easily.. and let's just imagine he had a rift with one of his Nigeria Team mate..how is he gonna handle that?.. he needs a therapist.
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by christopher123(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
USELESS IGBO PLAYER undecided

he is known but your life3 is just as useless as it can be, nobody knows you...keep hating igbos while igbos keep growing

ewu ofia

3 Likes

Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2015
REMMEI:

That's it bruh.. he get agitated too easily.. and let's just imagine he had a rift with one of his Nigeria Team mate..how is he gonna handle that?.. he needs a therapist.

Sincerely. He's too aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by Chartey(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2015
REMMEI:

And I can realise how deep your thought was when scribbling this.. he's in a white predominately league.. you and I know for sure this and more will happen..

Before I even proceed, have you seen the video?.. why did he have to pull off his shirt and run of the pitch on getting to the touchline he was held back by the coaching crew.. he was talked to and he put on his jersey back.. and jog to the field.. and the booing continue..

That's where he earn his pay,he just shouldn't be bothered at that moment.. he can sure turn deaf hear.. i'm not blaming him cos HIM SELF BE HUMAN BEING.
I'm sorry for insulting you.

2 Likes

Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2015
if they were his fans, they wont boo him.

so your heading is "lacking"
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by REMMEI(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Chartey:

I'm sorry for insulting you.

We're cool bruh.. smiley
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by afeez5808(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Nawa o

Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by 400billionman: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2015
olapluto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SugykZj2kYM

Even if he is a baby..

Funny. His wife should be calling him, " BABY "...
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by killuminati(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2015
femi4:
Its more of racial abuse, I will investigate the matter
Who are you?
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by swedbase(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bTVfzMMd2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFfdl85EbF4
A player they once treated like a king?
Arab blood is a big problem. Thats why their team got ban from eufa. They couldn't compete in the Champions leaque despite winning their domestic leaque last season. Emenike should just move to another club before they set him up.
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by eightsin(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Not good! He should understand that it's part of the game. You can't be loved all the time and that is not enough to to hate
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
4Q HATAZ ANYBDY CAN MISS AN OPEN NET EVEN ROBIN MISSD AN OPEN NET IN A WORLD CUP FINAL AND WASNT BOOED BY ANYBDY EVEN IF HE SHULDNT HAVE BEEN BOOed
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by Seun360(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Its truth is that Emenike has been poor dis season, Sow and Webo has done way better dis season.
We all know when club fans boos their own player its most due to poor performance. I hear say baba don clock 40yrs of age sef.
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by yourtype: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Remember go to http://yourtype.com.ng/ and get 55000N monhtly for posting your sport analysis !!
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by jarfarchiks(m): 12:44am On Mar 26, 2015
2yrs no goal smh
Re: Emenike Subs Himself After Being Booed By His Fans (video) by sportbetting86(m): 3:11am On Mar 27, 2015
TO ALL FANS AND LOVERS FOOTBALL MERRY BET IS THE FASTEST PAYING ONLINE SPORT BETTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA WITH 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT AND HIGH ODDS, LIVE CASION, AND MANY MORE REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

I want you fans and Lovers of Football not to be deceived by people and because Merry Bet is the Fastest Online Sport Betting Company In Nigeria today.. With Instant Customer Service Protection and many more.. REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

A trial will convince you because we are the fastest and not just that Largest Bonus and Odds to top it all bonus..

Think Sport.. Think Merry Bet

Were Champions Play..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aston Villa Announce Steven Gerrard As Head Coach / Mike Tyson To Face Roy Jones Jr. In September 12 Exhibition Match / Nigeria Vs Brazil: International Friendly In Singapore October 13, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.