Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ladies Watch Out! Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Is A Romance Scammer Who Steals... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Watch Out! Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Is A Romance Scammer Who Steals... (1396 Views)

Beware Of This Guy Ajiboye Christopher / Any Female Nairalander Around Ojo Lagos Wanna Meet Up@ / people In Festac,maza-maza,satellite Town, And Old Ojo Road. Lets Meet HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Watch Out! Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Is A Romance Scammer Who Steals... by warningallwomen: 2:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Ladies-
Beware of this man to whom I fell in love with, as did other American women who he romanced and scammed out of multiple thousands of dollars to live off (too lazy to get a real job) of while continuing the lies and seductions of more unsuspecting women. He pretends to be a white South African because he can't hide his accent, pretends he has his own business (engineer) but ends up needing their help to make ends meet to save it. Sends counterfeit checks to provide "partial repayment" that bounce at our banks, costing us more money in fees as well as set off investigations as to why we are trying to cash counterfeit checks while he he gets us to give him cash via western union to Nigeria. This man talks us into joint bank accounts... Uses one woman's money to buys gifts for the other women. He brow beat us all into giving him very private selfies, and hey... we all thought we were intimate couples, god knows who he pretends to be using those pictures. He admitted to pretending to be a woman with the white guy below. Guess he really liked his face. I know I did.

He makes fake passports as well to use to convince people that he is who he says he is. He is very proficient at this. God knows what else he's doing with those. Maybe the police should figure that out. He supposedly lives at 14 orimeta street in Abuja, lagos. He uses a web application that provides him a phone number to appear he lives in the states but here's one a local girl may recognize: Nigerian # 234-812-010-3107.

The man should be thrown in jail to keep him away from hurting more women and stealing their money. It would be nice if he would grow some balls, some morals and work a real job like an honest person. Like me. That's how I made the money he scammed me out of, and that's how the other women made the money he took from them.

Women- if you meet a man going by the name of Josh Burke, a nice looking white guy, this is who he pretends to be on numerous dating sites online, or Nigerian ladies- if you meet a guy named Tosin Samuel Ojo-Ajiboye to date, think twice about him before you spend any time or emotion on him.

I see nice, intelligent men (and ladies) exist in Nigeria. Too bad Tosin isn't one of them. His mama would be so ashamed.

Re: Ladies Watch Out! Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Is A Romance Scammer Who Steals... by nwaanambra1(m): 4:53am On Mar 23, 2015
WHEN YOU SEE THEM SMASHED TO PIECES IN THOSE EXPENSIVE CAR THEY BOUGHT BY SCAMMING INNOCENT PEOPLE ONE WILL FEEL SORRY FOR THEM - NOT KNOWING THEY ARE PAYING THE PRICE FOR RUINING OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFE! angry

TOSIN OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, MAY THE GODS OF OUR LANDS SEE TO IT THAT YOU DON'T LIVE TO ENJOY THE SWEAT OF OTHERS! angry

MAY ALUSI OKIJA! OGWUGWU OGBUNIKE! ARO ABAGANA! OJITA NIMO! AROBINAGU ENUGWU-UKWU! MAY THEY SEE TO IT THAT YOUR DAYS END UP SHORT AND TERRIBLE - IF NOT FOR ANY THING AT LEAST FOR THE SINGLE REASON THAT EVIL PEOPLE LIKE YOU PAINT THE MAJORITY OF US HARD WORKING NIGERIAN YOUTHS BLACK! angry

THESE GODS I INVOKED ON YOU ARE THE GODS I FOLLOW - I DON'T BELIEVE IN FOREIGN GODS THAT MADE OUR MEN AND WOMEN WAYWARD BC THEY ARE NOT ACTIVE - I BELIEVE STRONGLY IN OUR AFRICAN GODS THAT GIVE YOU ONE SIMPLE COMMAND - "IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WOULDN'T WANT OTHERS TO DO TO YOU, DON'T DO IT TO ANYBODY" - CHEATING PEOPLE IN WHATEVER WAY IS EVIL THEREFORE I USE THAT 'OFFOR' TO CONDEMN YOU AND YOU MUST BE PUNISHED! angry

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I SO EARNESTLY CAMPAIGN FOR BUHARI - BECAUSE I KNOW HE WILL BRING BACK SANITY TO OUR SOCIETY AND DESTROY THIS EVIL CALLED CORRUPTION THAT IS THE ROOT OF ALL OTHER EVIL PLAGUING OUR SOCIETY TODAY!

@OP.

PLEASE TAKE HEART AND FORGIVE THE IGNORANT F00L! AM SURE HE DID NOT GROW UP WITH A FATHER THAT CAN TEACH HIM THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EVIL AND GOOD. MAY THE GODS OF OUR LAND PROVIDE YOU TEN FOLD OF WHATEVER YOU HAVE LOST.

SINCE YOUR HEART DESIRES LOVE, MAY THE GODS PROVIDE YOU A HANDSOME AND CARING MAN - ESPECIALLY A BLACK MAN THAT CAN HEAL YOUR HEART AND GIVE YOU HAPPINESS AND JOY! 'ISEEE'!

warningallwomen:
Ladies-
Beware of this man to whom I fell in love with, as did other American women who he romanced and scammed out of multiple thousands of dollars to live off (too lazy to get a real job) of while continuing the lies and seductions of more unsuspecting women. He pretends to be a white South African because he can't hide his accent, pretends he has his own business (engineer) but ends up needing their help to make ends meet to save it. Sends counterfeit checks to provide "partial repayment" that bounce at our banks, costing us more money in fees as well as set off investigations as to why we are trying to cash counterfeit checks while he he gets us to give him cash via western union to Nigeria. This man talks us into joint bank accounts... Uses one woman's money to buys gifts for the other women. He brow beat us all into giving him very private selfies, and hey... we all thought we were intimate couples, god knows who he pretends to be using those pictures. He admitted to pretending to be a woman with the white guy below. Guess he really liked his face. I know I did.
He makes fake passports as well to use to convince people that he is who he says he is. He is very proficient at this. God knows what else he's doing with those. Maybe the police should figure that out. He supposedly lives at 14 orimeta street in Abuja, lagos. He uses a web application that provides him a phone number to appear he lives in the states but here's one a local girl may recognize: Nigerian # 234-812-010-3107.
The man should be thrown in jail to keep him away from hurting more women and stealing their money. It would be nice if he would grow some balls, some morals and work a real job like an honest person. Like me. That's how I made the money he scammed me out of, and that's how the other women made the money he took from them.
Women- if you meet a man going by the name of Josh Burke, a nice looking white guy, this is who he pretends to be on numerous dating sites online, or Nigerian ladies- if you meet a guy named Tosin Samuel Ojo-Ajiboye to date, think twice about him before you spend any time or emotion on him.
I see nice, intelligent men (and ladies) exist in Nigeria. Too bad Tosin isn't one of them. His mama would be so ashamed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Watch Out! Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Is A Romance Scammer Who Steals... by Jimbadly: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2015
A very ugly guy at that. angry Some ladies are so gullible undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Watch Out! Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Is A Romance Scammer Who Steals... by bolaino(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:
WHEN YOU SEE THEM SMASHED TO PIECES IN THOSE EXPENSIVE CAR THEY BOUGHT BY SCAMMING INNOCENT PEOPLE ONE WILL FEEL SORRY FOR THEM - NOT KNOWING THEY ARE PAYING THE PRICE FOR RUINING OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFE! angry

TOSIN OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, MAY THE GODS OF OUR LANDS SEE TO IT THAT YOU DON'T LIVE TO ENJOY THE SWEAT OF OTHERS! angry

MAY ALUSI OKIJA! OGWUGWU OGBUNIKE! ARO ABAGANA! OJITA NIMO! AROBINAGU ENUGWU-UKWU! MAY THEY SEE TO IT THAT YOUR DAYS END UP SHORT AND TERRIBLE - IF NOT FOR ANY THING AT LEAST FOR THE SINGLE REASON THAT EVIL PEOPLE LIKE YOU PAINT THE MAJORITY OF US HARD WORKING NIGERIAN YOUTHS BLACK! angry

THESE GODS I INVOKED ON YOU ARE THE GODS I FOLLOW - I DON'T BELIEVE IN FOREIGN GODS THAT MADE OUR MEN AND WOMEN WAYWARD BC THEY ARE NOT ACTIVE - I BELIEVE STRONGLY IN OUR AFRICAN GODS THAT GIVE YOU ONE SIMPLE COMMAND - "IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WOULDN'T WANT OTHERS TO DO TO YOU, DON'T DO IT TO ANYBODY" - CHEATING PEOPLE IN WHATEVER WAY IS EVIL THEREFORE I USE THAT 'OFFOR' TO CONDEMN YOU AND YOU MUST BE PUNISHED! angry

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I SO EARNESTLY CAMPAIGN FOR BUHARI - BECAUSE I KNOW HE WILL BRING BACK SANITY TO OUR SOCIETY AND DESTROY THIS EVIL CALLED CORRUPTION THAT IS THE ROOT OF ALL OTHER EVIL PLAGUING OUR SOCIETY TODAY!

@OP.

PLEASE TAKE HEART AND FORGIVE THE IGNORANT F00L! AM SURE HE DID NOT GROW UP WITH A FATHER THAT CAN TEACH HIM THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EVIL AND GOOD. MAY THE GODS OF OUR LAND PROVIDE YOU TEN FOLD OF WHATEVER YOU HAVE LOST.

SINCE YOUR HEART DESIRES LOVE, MAY THE GODS PROVIDE YOU A HANDSOME AND CARING MAN - ESPECIALLY A BLACK MAN THAT CAN HEAL YOUR HEART AND GIVE YOU HAPPINESS AND JOY! 'ISEEE'!

God Bless you Brother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Friends With Benefits, Wuraola / Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! / 190 And Omolola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.