Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Buy A House, Car Or Pay Bills? Call 08093502574 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Buy A House, Car Or Pay Bills? Call 08093502574 (1217 Views)

Karcher(K2.21) high pressure House/car Washing Machine / Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos) / It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Buy A House, Car Or Pay Bills? Call 08093502574 by lucas059: 3:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Are you in need of a loan? Have you been turned down by the banks or do you have a bad credit then worry no more as we render loan at 3% interest rate. Call us on 08093502574 or Email us today on lucasfranklyn059@gmail.com and get your loan today

Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Buy A House, Car Or Pay Bills? Call 08093502574 by Sankabson(m): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2015
Is this real!!? Pls would love to know more about Your Services. Info@sanusiandcolimited.com
Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Buy A House, Car Or Pay Bills? Call 08093502574 by ROBERT1111: 1:33am On Mar 20, 2016
Hello Every One, I am Mr Chen Mulan From Ohio U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich man who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $11,200 USD i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion he told me about a woman called Mrs Christina Rojas who is the C.E.O of Happiness Loan Company So i applied for a loan sum of (420,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 3%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one who is in need of a loan to quickly contact her via: ( happinessloanfirm@hotmail.com) or via her site
http://happinessloanfirm.wix.com/mysite or you can call her via SMS: (+18653250382) she does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless her for the good thing she has done in my life.
Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Buy A House, Car Or Pay Bills? Call 08093502574 by yom2(m): 1:41am On Mar 21, 2016
ROBERT1111:
Hello Every One, I am Mr Chen Mulan From Ohio U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich man who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $11,200 USD i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion he told me about a woman called Mrs Christina Rojas who is the C.E.O of Happiness Loan Company So i applied for a loan sum of (420,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 3%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one who is in need of a loan to quickly contact her via: ( happinessloanfirm@hotmail.com) or via her site
http://happinessloanfirm.wix.com/mysite or you can call her via SMS: (+18653250382) she does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless her for the good thing she has done in my life.
ok
Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Buy A House, Car Or Pay Bills? Call 08093502574 by AOHMOTORS: 2:47am On Mar 21, 2016
I like your hustle,Nig are smarter than this your scam

(1) (Reply)

Decent Mini Flat To Let @ Ogudu Ori Oke (pics) For 350k / Mini Estate With 3 Town Houses For Sale Near Abuja (new Karu, Nasarawa State). / 3 Bedroom Apartment To Let In Warri (No longer available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.