Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

1yr Free Browsing Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1yr Free Browsing Scam (533 Views)

VID: Why A Nigerian Woman Killed Her 1yr Old Baby,plucks Out Her Eyes And Drinks / Woman Allegedly Killed Her 1yr Old Child In Imo State And Gorged Out Her Eyes / Woman Kills Her 1yr Old Child, Removes Her Eyes In Imo State (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1yr Free Browsing Scam by coolsegun2002: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Apart from electricity nd fuel, one other thing I wouldn't mind to have for free is internet service..so I understand why this dude fell for the scam..I attended a wedding this saturday. I met this guy dat narrated how he was properly scammed by two young boys on the streets of Ibadan very close to Iyaganku police station..yeah!! Very close to the police station in front of the court...

The intro: bros we are airtel sales agent and we are distributing free sim cards..activate and rechharge 200 to gt bonus of 1000..seems fair right ?..they brought out the new sim activated and gave it to him for free after activation..

The launching of the scam: bros there's free browsing for 1yr we staff of airtel are exposed to..all we need to do is change some settings in ur IP address etc..nd u are good to go..just 5k..we have our I.D cards incase u have any doubt or issues cos sometimes it disconnects, nd take our number we'll tell u what to do to start browsing again..my guy accepted nd paid 4k after prizing the fee..
Gbam 1 to 2mins samsung galaxy tab has started browsing opening sites with speed of light..wow
Scamming points: 1)they said they are airtel agents wit I.Dcards (probably fake)they even had laptops withdem, coupled with the free sim nd the activation paroles..2) they were right beside the polic station making the victim feel like they for real at least scammers won't pitch their tent clos to the police..
3) The need nd greed exploitation: free internet..every tom,dick nd harry or shuld I just say every jelili, kasali nd kunle wants it...the willingness to pay little or nothing for service makes him an easy target.

What they actually did: since they won't show what they changed in the pretence of protecting their service so dat u don't start to make money tru it... They took the guys fone, out of 4k bought a 100naira card, applied for a 10mb data..d fone started browsing...sharpaly delete the message for the MB request..
Well my guy was so happy only to realize the fone aint just browsing the nextday..

Moral: don't b greedy.even if every other scamming point beats u...once u don't have a crazy desire to obtain sometin big with an extremely little price I doubt if any scam can knock u off .there's noting dat comes for free even the blssing of God has Got a price..might not just be cash...Gracias..

(1) (Reply)

Mama Put Chops Off 10 Year Old Finger For Allegedly Stealing Meat / Chibok Girls Are Alive, Still In Gwoza / VIDEO: Indonessia Execution Last Interview With Australlia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.