Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nl Gurus Help I Messed Up My Android With Custom Rom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nl Gurus Help I Messed Up My Android With Custom Rom (493 Views)

Tecno L5 Custom ROM.. / Help!!!!!!!! My Android Opera Mini Doesn't Download Above 15mb / How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nl Gurus Help I Messed Up My Android With Custom Rom by tunaguy(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2015
i successfully installed a custom rom on my Android have been doing it for years the .. some times when i install the rom my speakers stop working but i know how to fix that but this time its my factory reset, it dosent work no more when i try to reset it goes back to the way my phone was
Re: Nl Gurus Help I Messed Up My Android With Custom Rom by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
tunaguy:
i successfully installed a custom rom on my Android have been doing it for years the .. some times when i install the rom my speakers stop working but i know how to fix that but this time its my factory reset, it dosent work no more when i try to reset it goes back to the way my phone was

Flash your phone firmware through sp flash tools. It will get back to normal but this time, stock rom
Re: Nl Gurus Help I Messed Up My Android With Custom Rom by UchihaItachi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
didn't you make a nandroid backup before flashing it?

(1) (Reply)

How To And The Fastest Way To Type On Your Smartphone / Uk Used Phones / Something Huge Is Coming From LG In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.