Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students (916 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases Names Of Senior Officials To Be Sacked (SEE Names) / Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta / Lasu Students Protest Continued Closure Of The Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by yusaze: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Lagos State University ( LASU) students have said they are not in support of the
calls by workers that the Vice - Chancellor, Prof John Obafunwa , be sacked.
The students insisted that they are neither siding the management or the workers.
They said finding a successor for Obafunwa may not address the crisis in
the 31- year- old institution .
The Students ’ Union made this claim, following the allegation by workers that the
university management and certain elements in government are inciting
students against them .
The unions – Academic Staff Union of Universities ( ASUU ) , Non- Academic Staff
Union ( NASU ) and the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities
( SSANU ) – insisted they are not on strike.

They, however , noted that any attempt by students to create disharmony within their
rank and file may force them to temporarily suspend their services.
“We have noticed that certain elements within the management are scheming to
incite the students against us .
“We are warning that such attempt may compel us to temporary suspend our
services because in such situations, we cannot rule out the possibility of violence, ”
said ASUU -LASU Chairman Dr Adekunle Idris .
“We have information that some students have met with some government officials .
“We have invited the leadership of the Students ’ Union and made them know our
position .
“We want to re -emphasise here that we are not on strike.
Read more: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/03/we-are-not-in-support-of-calls-by.html
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2015
As a proud lasuite I also reject that call
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by KingTom(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2015
LASU touts students sef, were you not the ones who barricaded your gates amd denied the VC entry? undecided
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2015
some kin tins dey happen for that school, u no go understand but no be students o, na staff block gate
KingTom:
LASU touts students sef, were you not the ones who barricaded your gates amd denied the VC entry? undecided
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by KingTom(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2015
danyel09:
some kin tins dey happen for that school, u no go understand but it was not students, na staff block gate
Na wa o, dem dey beef the VC ni grin
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2015
bro na long story oo
KingTom:
Na wa o, dem dey beef the VC ni grin
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by KingTom(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2015
danyel09:
bro na long story oo
Na wa o grin
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2015
KingTom:
Na wa o grin
I have been monitoring you and Rokiatu.... I would have send you private, but the silly mobuch frustrated me over Rokiatu blackmailing and I have pm him over rokiatu. I think you need to step back because I will definitely come back for this girl, I want to raise enough money first to impress her
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by KingTom(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I have been monitoring you and Rokiatu.... I would have send you private, but the silly mobuch frustrated me over Rokiatu blackmailing and I have pm him over rokiatu. I think you need to step back because I will definitely come back for this girl, I want to raise enough money first to impress her
Boss na you biko, na you are in charge! grin
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2015
KingTom:
Boss na you biko, na you are in charge! grin
if you get her number or any trace of Rokiatu number or anyone who have it. Just pm me.
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by KingTom(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
if you get her number or any trace of Rokiatu number or anyone who have it. Just pm me.
So after all the chance wey you chance you sef no get Rokiatu number? shocked Haaabaaa! Baba Wale, you no try o. Well me sef no get the number ask Mobuch! grin grin
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
KingTom:
So after all the chance wey you chance you sef no get Rokiatu number? shocked Haaabaaa! Baba Wale, you no try o. Well me sef no get the number ask Mobuch! grin grin
he no go better for Mobuch
Re: We Reject The Calls By Workers That The VC Should Be Sacked - LASU Students by KingTom(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
he no go better for Mobuch
Amen! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland Now A Shadow Of _? / Chinedu Echeruo Is A Nigerian, Period. / When You Can't Find Your ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.