Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Become A Network Administrator - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Become A Network Administrator (638 Views)

Job Vacancy Alert: Network Administrator, Lagos (it/hightech) / A Network Bigger Than Facebook And Amazon Combined / Internet/network Administrator Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Network Administrator by planets: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2015
This is a great opportunity to become a Network Administrator without stress or worry about the high payment, i will give you all you need to know from Designing and planning the network, Setting up the network, Maintaining the network and Expanding the network for future benefits.

Computer Networking provide a wonderful career path,if you wish you can take the CCNA exam with the quality information you will get from me and become certified Network administrator.

This offer is open for just few people who show interest by dropping their email and also show signs of seriousness.
Re: Become A Network Administrator by nnamdiosu(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2015
planets:
This is a great opportunity to become a Network Administrator without stress or worry about the high payment, i will give you all you need to know from Designing and planning the network, Setting up the network, Maintaining the network and Expanding the network for future benefits.

Computer Networking provide a wonderful career path,if you wish you can take the CCNA exam with the quality information you will get from me and become certified Network administrator.

This offer is open for just few people who show interest by dropping their email and also show signs of seriousness.

is there any fee?
Re: Become A Network Administrator by planets: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2015
nnamdiosu:

is there any fee?

No fee required
Re: Become A Network Administrator by Vicben(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
planets:

No fee required
where would the learning take place?
Re: Become A Network Administrator by bode004: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
bode004@gmail.com.. am ready.
Re: Become A Network Administrator by nnamdiosu(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
planets:

No fee required

wow thats good. pls subscribe this humble student . Nnamdiosu@Yahoo.com
Re: Become A Network Administrator by fjoksy(f): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am interested

(1) (Reply)

Professional Web Developer Needed / Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile / Free Browsing On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.