Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Cbn Recruitment Test On Ond Pls If U Have Any Idea What The Test Look Like Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cbn Recruitment Test On Ond Pls If U Have Any Idea What The Test Look Like Pls (776 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Recruitment / Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Recruitment Test On Ond Pls If U Have Any Idea What The Test Look Like Pls by peez1: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2009
A message was sent to me yesterday from FITC to come to portharcourt for CBN Recruitment Test on the 24th of this month

Can those who has ideas on the nature of FITC tests contribute in this area. I realy need to prepare to make the best of this opportunity. Thanks this is my email duruhill@yahoo.com and am usin my OND

(1) (Reply)

Graduate And Experienced Career Opportunities With An Oil And Gas Firm / Wanted Urgently / A Teacher Needed Urgently Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.