Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate (85585 Views)

15 Universities You Can Easily Secure Admission In 2017 / Top 15 Small Businesses Any Student Can Do Right Now / Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Franchise21:
I knew Uniben wud b number one. Dint knw Ansu my Alma mater wud make ur top 15
so guy u school for uli abi igbariam?
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ennyhorlar:
hw far na<agbe endowed>

oooshayyyyyy
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

oooshayyyyyy
was up na
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:31am On Mar 26, 2015
Ennyhorlar:
was up na

we gather day
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

we gather day
Ennyhorlar:
was up na
Ennyhorlar:
was up na

we gather day
Ennyhorlar:
was up na
Ennyhorlar:
was up na

we gather day
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by successtar(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2015
UNILORIN POST UTME EXAM MOST FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTION

The exam point team has work tirelessly to compile the most frequently asked questions by students about unilorin post utme exam which would be a kind of guidelines to all newbie aspiring for admission into the institution .
Ques : What qualify someone for Unilorin Post Utme exam ?
Ans : You must have sat for any of the 0 level exam either with the result released or awaiting and already meet up with unilorin minimum cut off mark for your course in jamb.
Ques : What is the platform of unilorin Post utme exam i.e PPT or CBT ?
Ans : Actually unilorin post utme exam is a cbt exam so be ready to face the computer once more.
Ques : How many question are we going to be answering on the exam day and the time taken for the exam ?
Ans : The question is going to be 50 question which would last for 25 minutes.
Ques : What does the question really looks like ?
Ans : The questions can simply be categories into five part which are;
English Language,
Mathematics,
Biology,
General question (with geography having higher priority),
Current affairs
Ques : The question is in which proportion ?
Ans : Generally Unilorin does not have proportion in which the questions are supply to be candidate which means a candidate may have the afore listed subjects in the ratio 20:10:5:7:8 ( i.e English Language=20, Mathematics=10, Biology=5,General question=7, Current affairs=8 ) while another candidate will have his/her combination in the ratio 15:4:8:17:6 and so on which means the proportion varies from candidate to candidate but one thing that is certain is that you will be provided with 50 questions in total.
Ques : Is it through that irrespective of the course you are aspiring for, all the student will sit for the same exam as mention above ?
Ans :
- See more at: http://www.myexampoint.com/news.php?action=view&ref=164

Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Franchise21(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
R2bees:
so guy u school for uli abi igbariam?
Uli... Convocated yesterday. R u in anyway related to d schl?
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Franchise21:
Uli... Convocated yesterday. R u in anyway related to d schl?
woww! Congratulations! I'm in sociology dept 200L
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Franchise21(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
R2bees:
woww! Congratulations! I'm in sociology dept 200L
See my man oh! Wat a small world. Dint knw. U on bbm?
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Franchise21:
See my man oh! Wat a small world. Dint knw. U on bbm?
no bro, na whatsap things o!
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Franchise21(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
R2bees:
no bro, na whatsap things o! 08134240279
Last seen March 16th
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Franchise21:
Last seen March 16th
lol I lost my phone that day in sch and I hav been usin C1since then, anyway shaa I just got new one yesterday will download whatsap probably 2morow
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by Franchise21(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
R2bees:
lol I lost my phone that day in sch and I hav been usin C1since then, anyway shaa I just got new one yesterday will download whatsap probably 2morow
ok. Boss
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by NwaJesusteete(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
DONADAMS:
ok...but soori,av u bin 2 unilag??

yep but v u being to imsu, pls.
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by DONADAMS(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
NwaJesusteete:

yep but v u being to imsu, pls.
no I haven't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by NwaJesusteete(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
DONADAMS:
no I haven't

my brother i think is good u go to imsu and c things ur self. Oh imsu babes.
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by DONADAMS(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
NwaJesusteete:

my brother i think is good u go to imsu and c things ur self. Oh imsu babes.
Lol...I wuld Someday..
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by drealzum(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hahahaha.......haba I just don't want to react to this list cause I have friends in most of the school mentioned,and I won't want to be seen as some one mean. But to be honest,there is a school on that list that there gate is like that of an abandon museum or some offices visited by near death pensioners.
Just look at uni Jos main camp entrance gate now,which school gate on that list can match it? From those picture you posted,I can see pot holes along the road. it's insulting to say those are the best entrance gate in the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by EternalTruth: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ray360:
Uniben's gate is a beauty. you could behold its magnificence from afar. it is not only beautiful but also connotative. lol. Uniben students do joke that those bent small pillars tells of how one will be stressed until one graduates.lol ... does any Uniben student know what I am talking about?
spotted. A lecturer also told me that.
I'm just a fresher but before i was admitted i was already bent lol. Travelled all from Uyo to Benin only for the pume to be postponed.
Mehn even after admission, payment of acceptance fees and clearance made me finally believed that i am a student of UNIBEND lolz
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by EternalTruth: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
effeoghene:

The One on dat Pix is d Height of d bending

Those ones inside tells how u will bend as d Years go by.
Nice one
lol you are a true UNIBEN student lol you are right.
Those structures really bent eh.
Witnessed one guy that had so many CARRY OVERS till he was bent like those structures due to the weight of the carry over courses in UNIBEND
Re: Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate by EternalTruth: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
dafuturis:

You call that a joke, huh! I was practically bent till graduation. The first statue represents freshers, appears slightly bent indicating lesser stress compared to statue 5 which is the most bent representing final year students wearing accumulated stress.

Today am happy I was stressed by UNIBEN. It has helped in making me the success I'm today.

Great UNIBEST
mehn true. And I'm just a fresher and I'm here complaining how i've been just been stressed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.