Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? (1957 Views)

Man Wearing Oversized Trouser In A Bank / Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? / Ladies Can You Rock This Kind Of Make Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by DahtzFestjayz: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Ladies Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-Up? To the ladies in the House: I know you all love to flaunt your looks and look sexy. Can you leave Home Without Makeups? No lip gloss, or eyeliners or blush. Do you Feel strange as if something or missing. Feel free to express how you feel and Say your mind. Culled from https://www.nairaland.com/4255/ladies-leave-home-without-wearing About 10 years ago
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by Merlissa(f): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Yes I can..

I do it everytime
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by buygala(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Merlissa:
Yes I can..

I do it everytime
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES angry .... Tell us you do it minimally with pishures to prove it, and we might believe you a bit embarassed .....

So you wan tell us say you fit no even apply lip-gloss before you waka comot cry ...... Chaiii.... Chaiiiii... Diaris God oooooooooo embarassed

This your lie wan strong pass Basketmouth 300k monthly fuel expenditure angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by Merlissa(f): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2015
buygala:

lies

Make up isnt a do or die affair to me so i can do without it!
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by asadike(f): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
Yes dear. I prefer it, it makes u look innocent and sweet.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by buygala(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Merlissa:

Make up isnt a do or die affair to me so i can do without it!

Once Again

LIEE LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES....

I WILL ONLY BELIEVE YOU IF YOU SHOW ME INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE 9 YEARS OLD angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by buygala(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
asadike:
Yes dear. I prefer it, it makes u look innocent and sweet.

So says someone who is so ashamed of her face that she has to use a pishure of her boobsies as her profile pishure angry

Animals wey get teeth dey talk, chicken sef come put mouth undecided

#nooffenceintended undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by Merlissa(f): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
buygala:

Once Again

LIEE LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES....

I WILL ONLY BELIEVE YOU IF YOU SHOW ME INCONTOVERTIBLE EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE 9 YEARS OLD angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by asadike(f): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2015
buygala:

So says someone who is so ashamed of her face that she has to use a pishure of her boobsies as her profile pishure angry

Animals wey get teeth dey talk, chicken sef come put mouth undecided

#nooffenceintended undecided
die off. Am not here to convince any modafucka
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by Asuokaa: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2015
asadike:
die off. Am not here to convince any modafucka

he is right...that picture is not cool...your not that kind of person pls change it at least even if u dont want to talk to me..listen at least..

Thanks..

Kola
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by FLAWLES(f): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
On a normal ground=i don't wear MAKE ups
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by Trailblazer2: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ignore the stereotype bruv. It all depends on the girls around you.
Here most of my female friends apply little-to-no makeup and they still look as banging. Of course my girl wears none and she looks so embarassed cry

It all depends tho... I've seen a girl once and I swear her makeup alone would add 5kg to her weight shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
...and why not? Is that a biggie in anyway? Some questions sha sad undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by stinggy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
chimkaire:
...and why not? Is that a biggie in anyway? Some questions sha sad undecided

How many days have you gone out without? tongue undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
stinggy:

How many days have you gone out without? tongue undecided
Do you know me? If you do, you definitely won't ask this cool cool cool

Na this hot season I wash my face like 5x a day I go make up? Lol, I don't wear it often, and yeah, you got it tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by stinggy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
chimkaire:
Do you know me? If you do, you definitely won't ask this cool cool cool

Na this hot season I wash my face like 5x a day I go make up? Lol, I don't wear it often, and yeah, you got it tongue tongue

Is it hot in pekam also? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
stinggy:

Is it hot in pekam also? grin
I tell you...... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by blessedapple: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
We don't even know what is make
and pray not to know, i beg.
No offense.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by zainabicy: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
I do it well, and I have my cliq do it well also...

#stophating
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by Mcherish: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
i can leave the house without a make up buh preferably at night,can do without makeup when am in a hurry apart from such times listed above omo i love makeups.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 25, 2015
kini big deal? I do it almost all the time.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by pantyseller(f): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2015
i do it often if you want to know how it goes just follow me and create a topic and i will tell you
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 03, 2015
If i say YES now, I'm tag as a liar lipsrsealed. so i better keep that to myself.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by prettyjo(f): 7:28am On Apr 03, 2015
yes.
I hardly make up
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by lerumoss(f): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Ladies Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-Up? To the ladies in the House: I know you all love to flaunt your looks and look sexy. Can you leave Home Without Makeups? No lip gloss, or eyeliners or blush. Do you Feel strange as if something or missing. Feel free to express how you feel and Say your mind. Culled from https://www.nairaland.com/4255/ladies-leave-home-without-wearing About 10 years ago

I don't wear makeup
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by dechandel(f): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? by kelechiMarie(f): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
I sure can,i often go out without makeup

(1) (Reply)

FG To Ban Wearing Of High Heeled Shoes / Learn How To Import From Turkey, Vietnam, China And Malysia / Latest Aso Ebi Styles 2021 | Exquisite And Enchanting Lace Styles For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.