Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Open A Functional Paypal Account And Usa Bank Account Here In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Open A Functional Paypal Account And Usa Bank Account Here In Nigeria (1176 Views)

Usa Bank Account + Visa Card (for None Usa Residence) / Learn How To Import Cheap Products From China, Uk And Usa Right Here In Nigeria / How To Make $50 Daily To My Paypal Account Without Any Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Functional Paypal Account And Usa Bank Account Here In Nigeria by mails4prin: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2009
Ehaa, probably you know about paypal.com and how that if you want to make EXTRAORDINARY money online or you want to buy things on the Internet you should have a paypal account.

One hitch is that paypal do not accept Nigerians. Though there are several ways you can open a USA bank account BUT if you don’t verify your paypal account, receiving and sending out money will really be a the PROBLEM.

This is a $107 secret. That I giving away at a token.
I am giving you a special report where I stated the step by step guide of opening a U.S.A bank

Use the USA bank account you opened here in NIGERIA and verify your paypal account.
Your paypal and USA bank account would be a REALITY.

NOTE: YOU CAN AS WELL RECEIVE MONEY HERE IN NIGERIA FROM YOUR USA BANK ACCOUNT!

To get this easy to understand and comprehensive report, pay into my bank account just the sum of N1,500. E-mail me your payment details(Your Name, Teller number and e-mail address)
My e-mail is smartsolus@gmail.com

Name: PRINCE EMEMANDU
Bank: GTBank
Acct #: 531 515753 110
Re: How To Open A Functional Paypal Account And Usa Bank Account Here In Nigeria by Petrodirect: 12:30am On May 05, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

Shop For Baby Clothes And Accessories Online Via Www.babyessentials.com.ng / Help!!!!! This New Nepa Ikedc Exorbitant Bills / Are you an employed entrepreneur or a busy professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.