Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Everybody Is A Network Marketer Including You... See Why - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Everybody Is A Network Marketer Including You... See Why (357 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Be A Network Marketer / 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer / Are You A Network Marketer...........??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Is A Network Marketer Including You... See Why by dannish247(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
I hated Network Marketing, but as I look back now, I just shake my head at my ignorance, more so because many people still hate Network Marketing just like I did some years back.

The book "The Business of the 21st Century" authored by Robert Kiyosaki helped cured me of that ignorance.

Like I said in my title; Everybody without exception is a Network Marketer.

The only difference is that some people get paid by it while the bulk of others do it for free smiley

Let me explain;

If you have ever referred a friend to a restaurant, If you have ever recommended a movie or boutique to someone, If you have ever talked about how good your university is or was, If you have ever supported a football club or artiste etc; You are a Network Marketer, you were just not getting paid.

Network Marketing is about recommending a service or product you love and getting paid for it; so it beats my imagination why somebody would say he hates Network Marketing but still does the same Network Marketing and not get any recognition not to talk of payment.

How many times have you argued for or against a particular telecom provider? Do you know how many people patronized that provider because of your recommendation? How much did the telecom provider pay you for that business you brought them? Do they even know you exist not to talk of your effort?

Can you see that Network Marketing is all about getting paid for recommending a product or service you already like and can you see why everybody already does it just that most people are not getting paid by it?

There are a few good Network Marketing opportunities out there; but I can recommend this one ==> http://danewah.com/trafficwave/

Thank me later...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Dangote Cement At Promo Price With #1100 Per Bag Cal_08126035977 / Biomass Fired Fluidized Bed Combustion Boiler In India / Rules Of Productive Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.