Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? (417 Views)

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by ConfessionsNgr: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
At where I work, promotion is only every two years. I've been working for six years now and I've gotten promoted only once. I'm happily married with kids. But my boss is divorced. And the boss is in charge of approving the final promotion list. I think it is because of the fact that I've not given in to the demands of sex from my boss that is costing me my promotion. Do I give in and get promoted? My wife mustn't hear about it. She will let all hell loose on my boss. Ever since my boss got divorced, she has always pestered me for an affair. She is a sort of Margaret Thatcher: never stopping until she gets what she wants. Today she's at it again giving me no rest or peace of mind and she keeps telling me my promotion is ready anytime I am ready to give in to her demands. And that the promotion will be double. I can't resign as there are no much jobs in the labour market. Help me out!!! I don't know what to do.

I just got this. Help a brother if you have any suggestions. To comment anonymously go to http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/47/should-i-sell-my-body-for-promotion
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Very tempting if you ask me. Don't do it pray/fast over it you ll surely get through.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by adanduka: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
E don do.
How many times will you post this today?
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
if d selling u're talking abt is d one where they get to lie u down in a market and people come to price you untill someone eventually buys you....hold on let me yawn....

(1) (Reply)

Please How Many Sure-p Person Have Recieved Payment Alerts / Building Confidence With Simple Formulas / Plumbing Work..............hosannah Engineering Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.