Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! (1128 Views)

Please Help Me So I Can Win This Challenge / These 60 Quotes Will Dare You To Do Great Things In 2017 / Dare To Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
One of the greatest challenge in life is challenging oneself. Today i dare you to be better than what you were yesterday. My question for you is what is that ONE THING you enjoy doing? What is that ONE THING you can do all day without getting tired? What is that ONE THING you think you are so good at with little or no training? What is that ONE THING you have so much passion for? Whether you are paid for it or not, do you love doing it? Identify it now and put in letters.....as for me, i am crazy about music and i do well enough in it..tell us yours
Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
As for me, i have a dream and passion of building an aircraft(either an aeroplane or a helicopter) and i'm very happy and never tired when carring out my research work.

And if i have a huge amount of money to finance the project, in one year interver as God will have His way, i will complete a helicopter which i have 100% that i can construct and fly it.

And i'm ready to go to any length to accomplish this goal.
Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by gaburiel(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
The picture below very well summarizes my everyday life.

Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
As for me, i have a dream and passion of building an aircraft(either an aeroplane or a helicopter) and i'm very happy and never tired when carring out my research work.
And if i have a huge amount of money to finance the project, in one year interver as God will have His way, i will complete a helicopter which i have 100% that i can construct and fly it.
And i'm ready to go to any length to accomplish this goal.

Bro, this is a big dream u got here, i really envy you, but i would like to ask - have you built anything at all? i mean anything that can fly, it can be as small as a toy..at least it wont cost you as much as building a full helicopter..what do you think?
Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2015
tjsanz:

Bro, this is a big dream u got here, i really envy you, but i would like to ask - have you built anything at all? i mean anything that can fly, it can be as small as a toy..at least it wont cost you as much as building a full helicopter..what do you think?

Building a toy that can fly is not a big deal for me but the problem is that the controling of it will involve a remote control bcus there is nobody inthere to control it, and the use of a remote control for any device goes with proper knowleage of electronics which i'm not good at.
But thanks for ur opinion, i will try if i can manover it without remote control.
Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
gaburiel:
The picture below very well summarizes my everyday life.

....so do you love your life this way? smiley
Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

Building a toy that can fly is not a big deal for me but the problem is that the controling of it will involve a remote control bcus there is nobody inthere to control it, and the use of a remote control for any device goes with proper knowleage of electronics which i'm not good at.
But thanks for ur opinion, i will try if i can manover it without remote control.

hmm..knowledge is truly power.but one more thing is, do you know how to fly any aircraft? i think if you know how to fly one, then that will give you a basic knowledge on how these things work.wha do u think?
Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
tjsanz:

hmm..knowledge is truly power.but one more thing is, do you know how to fly any aircraft? i think if you know how to fly one, then that will give you a basic knowledge on how these things work.wha do u think?

I have read how to fly an aeroplane with a helicopter and i believe that i can fly it if i see one especially the helicopter.
Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by gaburiel(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
tjsanz:

Yeah, I do
Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by gaburiel(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
tjsanz:

Yes, I more than love it. I spend more than 90 per cent of my time awake on the computer, except if I am travelling or my laptop battery is down. I touch type at more than 80 words per minute, can design websites, can work on a lot of computer applications and also do repairs. Currently trying my hands on programming and working on starting my own computer firm. God giving me life and good health, I believe that in the next 20 - 25 years, my computer firm should be coupling my own brand of computers and accessories in Nigeria.
Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
gaburiel:

Yes, I more than love it. I spend more than 90 per cent of my time awake on the computer, except if I am travelling or my laptop battery is down. I touch type at more than 80 words per minute, can design websites, can work on a lot of computer applications and also do repairs. Currently trying my hands on programming and working on starting my own computer firm. God giving me life and good health, I believe that in the next 20 - 25 years, my computer firm should be coupling my own brand of computers and accessories in Nigeria.

i respect you sir, please dont let that dream die, dont let anyone kill it, expect discouragements but remember, when the going gets tough, only the tough gets going and also remember winners are not quitters, the little difference btw good and great is just a little extra effort.. thanks bro..i hope you inspire a lot of people too.pls NEVER leave God out of your plan
Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

I have read how to fly an aeroplane with a helicopter and i believe that i can fly it if i see one especially the helicopter.

before i started driving i use to watch people drive, i read and did all sorts, when i eventually got a car i would drive, i messed up real bad.nothing like experience and no one will give you an aircraft to fly unless they can certify that you have been trained by accredited professionals. Think about it
Re: I Dare You To Take On This Challenge!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
tjsanz:

before i started driving i use to watch people drive, i read and did all sorts, when i eventually got a car i would drive, i messed up real bad.nothing like experience and no one will give you an aircraft to fly unless they can certify that you have been trained by accredited professionals. Think about it

It is true that nobody will give an aircraft to fly without been certian if i'm a trianed professional, but u have to know that the man that invented the car was never thought how to operate it bcus for every thing u see around u came through the knowleage of one person who can never be trian on how to operate what he/shd invented. for example, Bill Gate cannot be thought how to use the micro soft applications bcus he invented them. so i don't see my self constructing what i can't operate.

(1) (Reply)

Ria Money Transfer And Transaction Requirements: / 4 Highly Effective Job Search Tips For 2019 That Works / TV Presenter Accent Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.