Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol (2557 Views)

A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse / The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol. / More Nigerian Youths Take To Tramadol, Codeine To Get High- Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Alitair(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Good evening prople. As I am typing I am having a most terrible day. I decidede to lay off the Tramadol beginning yesterday being Saturday 22nd of March. It was horrid. Today was no different ranging from Headaches, Flu, agitation and insomnia. I have been a regular taker for about 8mnths. In summary I want to know if there is an easier way to get through the horrible experiences and also how long does the after-effects of laying off last.
Thanks and God bless
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Help ke? Nooo kip keeping up with it.....
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Sparrow13: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
I want to congratulate you for this bold step in your life, all this Signs you mention will be over in few days time, but most importantly avoid places and friends that can tempt you again.
I was once an addict too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Alitair(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sparrow13:
I want to congratulate you for this bold step in your life, all this Signs you mention will be over in few days time, but most importantly avoid places and friends that can tempt you again.
I was once an addict too
Thanks man. But approx. how long? And as shameful as it is but I noticed that I started developing this body "smell"(not an odour). Is it still Tramadol 'cos this started only recently
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Sparrow13: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Alitair:

Thanks man. But approx. how long? And as shameful as it is but I noticed that I started developing this body "smell"(not an odour). Is it still Tramadol 'cos this started only recently
the smell is usual to drug addict but most times they are the ones that can passive the smell, for how long ? it depend on your body system but mine took a week and some days.
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Alitair(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sparrow13:
the smell is usual to drug addict but most times they are the ones that can passive the smell, for how long ? it depend on your body system but mine took a week and some days.
Thank you so very much. True enough. I seem to be the only one perceiving the smell. I am leave a post once the effects stop. Thanks again

Modified.
How long does the smell Persist?
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nigga been poppin pills and sippin on that lean,now he tired,your journey is just beginning man!
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
fabiano09:
Nigga been poppin pills and sippin on that lean,now he tired,your journey is just beginning man!

That's very judgmental. He doesn't need your negativity at this time. Have you not done things yourself in the past that you are not proud of?

1 Like

Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by roughneck: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
fabiano09:
Nigga been poppin pills and sippin on that lean,now he tired,you, ur journey is just beginning man!
people like you should still be stuck with those old trium phones so you wont come on the internet and post thrash. My guy just try keep it up.
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Sparrow13: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Alitair:

Thank you so very much. True enough. I seem to be the only one perceiving the smell. I am leave a post once the effects stop. Thanks again

Modified.
How long does the smell Persist?
it will go in time you know everyone have the way his or her body works, am even surprise you are not experiencing hippcups
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by omobabe1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
hi all can i send it to my friend in us? co he ask me to help hin send it
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Alitair(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
fabiano09:
Yeah bro. Thanks y'all. Its easing out on me now. Just having tripled energy.
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Alitair(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sparrow13:
it will go in time you know everyone have the way his or her body works, am even surprise you are not experiencing hippcups
I used to be so so thirsty when I was still taking the pills. And urinating was like war. Omo Tramadol is an evil finally
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Jimbadly: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Lesson for all those who take that shii just to fucckk a lady and last for hours, all these drugs can ruin you!
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Alitair(m): 11:53pm On May 02, 2017
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Please come and help me delete this topic. I don't know how to do it and it burns me anytime i see it.
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Lexusgs430: 1:55am On May 03, 2017
Alitair:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Please come and help me delete this topic. I don't know how to do it and it burns me anytime i see it.

Are you still addicted to tramadol? If you are off the addiction, use this thread each time any addiction rears it's ugly head.....
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Alitair(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Are you still addicted to tramadol? If you are off the addiction, use this thread each time any addiction rears it's ugly head.....
Why do you think there would be other addictions?
how many times something go do u before you learn?

1 Like

Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Lexusgs430: 1:59pm On May 03, 2017
Alitair:

Why do you think there would be other addictions?
how many times something go do u before you learn?

We cannot do much about our past, but can be more careful about our future..........
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by paywriters(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2017
Here is my 2 cents

Tramadol like many other dependency drugs cannot just be stopped automatically. It would be very difficult for the addict to just quit and it may even cause worse withdrawal symptoms and effects.

You need to wean yourself off it gradually.

Remember you started with a small dose that gradually got higher, like the 50 mill then 100, 200 and even higher doses daily.

To stop the addiction you need to reduce your daily dose gradually too.

For example, if you presently take 400 mill daily, reduce to 300 a day for say 5 days, then reduce to 200, then 100, then 50, then take once in two days, then you finally stop. That way your body grows out of the dependency safely and completely.

Try it, it works!!

PS: To all those criticizing the guy for seeking help................. no need to waste my breath on you pretenders
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by chrisseun(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2017
I wanna start taking Tremadol cuz of the pains I go through once a while, will it help.
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Lexusgs430: 1:15am On May 15, 2017
chrisseun:
I wanna start taking Tremadol cuz of the pains I go through once a while, will it help.

Don't start what you cannot finish. Would cocodamol, ibuprofen or paracetamol, not help this 'once a while' pain?
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by chrisseun(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Don't start what you cannot finish. Would cocodamol, ibuprofen or paracetamol, not help this 'once a while' pain?

I don't know cocodamol, I've used tons of ibuprofen most times 800mg at a go, paracetamol is nothing.
The pains are not just small ones ,on a scale of 20,pain is 16,and I've had worse
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Lexusgs430: 3:58pm On May 15, 2017
chrisseun:

I don't know cocodamol, I've used tons of ibuprofen most times 800mg at a go, paracetamol is nothing.
The pains are not just small ones ,on a scale of 20,pain is 16,and I've had worse

Then you need to seek proper medical attention. Pain killers would suppress the pain, but not cure the cause of such pain. You require medical investigation to ascertain cause......
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by chrisseun(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Then you need to seek proper medical attention. Pain killers would suppress the pain, but not cure the cause of such pain. You require medical investigation to ascertain cause......
I know the cause which is incurable, so I need something that will do a great job at supressing
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Lexusgs430: 4:15pm On May 15, 2017
chrisseun:

I know the cause which is incurable, so I need something that will do a great job at supressing

You still require proper medical attention for proper pain management

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by toygod2: 8:50am On May 17, 2017
Seems this tramadol is multipurpose.
Cos i hear ppu saying they take it for this particular reason,
Other faction ll say, i take it for that reason...

All in All, i don't know if it's right to say, it's. A versatile pill
Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by chrisseun(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You still require proper medical attention for proper pain management
Thanks

1 Like

Re: HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol by Alitair(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2017
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Quacks Making Fake Milo In Ibadan? (Pic & Vid) / 10 Common Drugs To Avoid During Pregnancy!!! / Where To Buy Vision Vitale Capsule In Lagos - Uyo And Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.