Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Pregnant After Period, How Possible? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant After Period, How Possible? (4821 Views)

[photo]16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Swimming Pool / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Ehimax(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is kinda hard to believe. A friend of mine from where I worked before just called me to explain an ordeal and seeking advice. He said he had an encounter with his ex and one thing lead to another and they got intimate without protection. He was worried although he never climaxed because he didn't enjoy it according to him. He kept on calling to find out if she had seen her period which eventually came. He said the same girl just called him that she is late and tested positive and that she hasn't had sex since then which mean he should be the one responsible for the pregnancy.

Is this medically possible, after seeing your period one month and u get pregnant the next month without sex?, my friend said she had lied about something like this in the past.

please mature contributions only. thanks
Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Melahou(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
yes its possible...

you can be seeing you period yet you are still pregnant
or you can see your period this month and discover you are pregnant the next month.

your friend should prepare a script on how to break the news to his girl friend wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Ehimax(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Melahou:
yes its possible...

you can be seeing you period yet you are still pregnant
or you can see your period this month and discover you are pregnant the next month.

your friend should prepare a script on how to break the news to his girl friend wink

any scientific explanation ?
Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Onegai(f): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
If he's old enough to have unprotected s*x, he's old enough to use Google and check online to find out how long sperm lasts in the body. grin

I mean, let me get this clear: he went in unprotected (honey, even pulling out can result in a pregnancy, there's sperm in pre-ejaculate) and this babe sees her period in February after sleeping with him but then in March she's pregnant (without contact from him) and she's telling he's responsible.

And this dude went to school??

As long as her last period wasn't implantation spotting (which unless you have the LIGHTEST of periods, it looks different from the regular menses), then he should congratulate her and tell her to inform the biological father.

And he should stop being so ignorant and foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Ehimax(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Onegai:
If he's old enough to have unprotected s*x, he's old enough to use Google and check online to find out how long sperm lasts in the body. grin

I mean, let me get this clear: he went in unprotected (honey, even pulling out can result in a pregnancy, there's sperm in pre-ejaculate) and this babe sees her period in February after sleeping with him but then in March she's pregnant (without contact from him) and she's telling he's responsible.

As long as her last period wasn't implantation spotting (which unless you have the LIGHTEST of periods, it looks different from the regular menses), then he should congratulate her and tell her to inform the biological father.

Thanks for your contribution, "implantation spotting" can you shed more light on this phrase? thank you
Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Onegai(f): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ehimax:

Thanks for your contribution, "implantation spotting" can you shed more light on this phrase? thank you

Google. Or take the time to speak to a doctor. : kiss don't let people spoonfeed you everything.

Tell your friend to ask her "pele that your last period shey it was heavier than usual? ". If she falls for it and replies Yes, then he knows she's lying.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Ehimax(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Onegai:

Google. Or take the time to speak to a doctor. : kiss don't let people spoonfeed you everything.

Tell your friend to ask her "pele that your last period shey it was heavier than usual? ". If she falls for it and replies Yes, then he knows she's lying.

thanks for the tip
Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Melahou(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ehimax:

any scientific explanation ?

i don't have any scientific explanation

but i have medical explanation
Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Ehimax(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Melahou:

undecided
Melahou:

Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ur moniker indicates male.
And ur good friend,a female did not see whom to confine in except u.

O dikwa egwu.

If u r indeed a male, dont try to deny the pregnancy as long as it was skin to skin.

And yep, even while menses is going on, one can still be pregnant.

Raincoat is very cheap.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Chimarto: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Onegai:

University of Harvard graduate

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ehimax:
This is kinda hard to believe. A friend of mine from where I worked before just called me to explain an ordeal and seeking advice. He said he had an encounter with his ex and one thing lead to another and they got intimate without protection. He was worried although he never climaxed because he didn't enjoy it according to him. He kept on calling to find out if she had seen her period which eventually came. He said the same girl just called him that she is late and tested positive and that she hasn't had sex since then which mean he should be the one responsible for the pregnancy.

Is this medically possible, after seeing your period one month and u get pregnant the next month without sex?, my friend said she had lied about something like this in the past.

please mature contributions only. thanks

NO . . . it is impossible for a woman to see her period while pregnant.

But she could experience bleeding while pregnant as a result of

1. Implantation . .

2. Intermittent vaginal bleeding . .

However, this is NO mensuration and any matured adult should be able to differentiate between them . .

BTW, how old is your ex
Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by steppin: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Naija girls and away match.
She don do shokoto with anoda bros and she wants to pin this Nigga down.
Op, u sound like a learner.
Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by Ehimax(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wedon:

1. Implantation . .

However, this is NO mensuration and any matured adult should be able to differentiate between them . .

BTW, how old is your ex

The lady is 24

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by lastnogood(f): 4:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Wedon:

1. Implantation . .

BTW, how old is your ex

Although your explanation is correct, it is possible to mistaken implantation bleeding for menstruation. In fact, this was the case for myself. Mainly because implantation occurs roughly around the time of menstruation (+/- 1 week to est. MP) and I don't suffer from long or heavy periods. Therefore, it's quite possible if the lady doesn't experience heavy flows to mistaken implantation for period. Let's not forget, even without being pregnant, there are many factors that can change the characteristics of one period from another. Those include stress, a change in diet and increase of physical activity. Therefore, it is possible at times to assume that any of these changed the flow of a period enough for the woman to assume, "There's blood, there's period"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant After Period, How Possible? by tellwisdom: 6:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Onegai:

How far...Can we do it?? wink wink...U wont get belle

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. / I Have These UK Used Stuffs For Sale At Affordable Prices / Good Marriages Do Not Make Good Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.