Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Exciting Home Business Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Exciting Home Business Opportunity (2248 Views)

A Simple Work At Home Business To Help You Earn More In Season / Best Home Business Online / Top 30 Home Business Ideas To Start In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exciting Home Business Opportunity by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
come partner with us and enjoy your life..........the home business do not stop you from going about your daily activities. To attend our business meeting send name and phone no to 09097975586. chimezie udeabor
Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by edisoncash: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Please please explain this business very well here

1 Like

Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by tchiwinnie: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
What is it all about?

1 Like

Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
The business is all about affiliate marketing and the product is a healthy energy drink which is NO 1 energy drink in USA. So just send details including your location so as to come for the business meeting for full and detailed information about the product and the money making aspect of it.
Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by iameffiong(m): 1:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please for those that have not received an invite for the business meeting.... bear with me, its just that two many people sent in their details. So its gonna be batch by batch. Also those not resident in Lagos and its environs should also hold on, once we are in your town, you will receive an invite for the meeting. Once more this is not an invite for job recruitment and the business meeting is absolutely free of charge. Come learn how to make money by drinking the world's no 1 energy drink. Still send your name, phone no and location to 09097975586.
Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by Jaypower2(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
I stay in phc,how can i be part of it ?
Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by obeteman1: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Story

1 Like

Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
@ jaypower...... just send in your details, we will get back to you. Thanks.
Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
@obeteman1, its unfortunate, people like you will always miss out on good business opportunities. people are cashing out on the business and you are here shouting story on what you know nothing about. Take care and enjoy your life.
Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by Nobody: 2:38am On May 01, 2015
Happy people.... Trust you guys are cool. We will be holding our Business workshop in portharcourt City this weekend. Wanna attend? Send in your details to 09097975586 and get a free invite to Learn how to make extra money for yourself. See you there.
Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by farefemi: 6:51am On May 01, 2015
ITS VEMMA ENERGY DRINKS. ITS THE HOT CAKE OF THE MOMENT. IF STAY IN ABUJA OR ANY OF NORTHERN STATES AND MIDDLE BELT. ITS REALLY BOOMING PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT TOO FAST AND THE GOOD THING IS THAT ITS NEW. $500,$1000,$2,000,TO $4,000.US DOLLARS FOR BMW CARS AND MANY MORE. I HAD TO PUSH ASIDE MY FORMER NETWORK FIRST FOR THIS. VEMMA IS THE IN THING. 08078322643. ABUJA IS BOOMING WITH VEMMA.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by Nobody: 2:26am On May 13, 2015
You are invited to a special business workshop this weekend to learn from a 7 Figure Earner how to create WEEKLY Income from the business like he does. Sms or call 09097975586 to get invited for free (lagos residents only).
Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by Nobody: 12:25am On May 18, 2015
Hello people.......I really appreciate your calls and sms. Let me clarify on the most repeated questions some callers usually ask. You are not meant to sell anything for the company, just refer people to buy and use the product, and you make your money. Some of you guys that always give excuse of no money...do you know the meaning of POOR? Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly. Those that are working already, you have the chance of cashing in fast because you already have your network of people that trust you so also those into other line of businesses. No hassel, doesn't take away your time from work or business, just coded way of making weekly income. Some guys that went into the business last year the company came into Nigeria are already qualified for cars from the company, earning btw #100k and #900k every week. I that just joined a little past 2months earns btw #40k to #45k weekly. So once again join the movement and help your life, expenses these days is not want a #100k salary monthly earner will survive on. Be wise.
Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by Nobody: 1:53am On May 18, 2015
Thanks.
Re: Exciting Home Business Opportunity by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Its here again...we will be having a business workshop this weekend. Call 09097975586 to make a reservation. #hustleyourwaytothetop #vemma #residueincome #selfmade #befinanciallyfree. Expecting your calls

(1) (Reply)

I Earned N7134.95 Worth Of Bitcoin In 7days On Autopilot Trading (pics) / Importation Business Training And Support / Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.