Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Police Requirement - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Requirement (517 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Requirement by jagun85: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
I went to the police station today to get some of our workers arrest for humiliating my boss, this guy's are deaf. They refuse instructions given to the hiding under the disguise of their predicament, they held my boss hostage in his office for more than 3 hours, I have to get the police to intervene. And this are the requirements before you can make arrest
1. You will need to get taxi, because their vehicles is not available
2. You must promise to tip the officers going for the arrest
3. You must tip the officer in charge of the case.
Am surprised because this is my first time of going to the police station.
WHAT A COUNTRY grin
Re: Police Requirement by Lanretoye(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2015
4. After effecting the arrest, you must be ready to pay equivalent of their monthly salary for that day job.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Nigerian Troops Recapture Gwoza Town / Nigerian Amryed Forces / Meet The South African King Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.