Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion (1716 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Say 'Sorry' Before Asking Questions? See Reply / How Smart Are You? Answer This Question / Can You Answer This Question With Honesty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by MRaiyeK(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
If your hobby calls u on d fone
And said THiS hw wl u ansr witout askin another
Qus?
undecided

Re: Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by ejikeme(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
yawn and tell her to revise.
Re: Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by delishpot: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
I will say...........Stopeded and askeded someone for direction grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by zyzxx(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
sleep there
Re: Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by nairalife2013(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
I ll say ok... then faint...means Some guy has given my wife bananacake and nite train and has promised her more and she has lost her mind and start speaking jargon! Losted!! Am damned alas!!! Who will take care of me? My kids can take k of demselvs.
Re: Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by Beamborla(f): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
I would reply, sweetie, reboot your brain... check if the nuts are complete and in place as well
Re: Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'll reply with "I don't know what that means and I'm not sure how to respond to that. Please rephrase". Although I made a request, I didn't ask a question.
Re: Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is that suppose to be a question??
Re: Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by MRaiyeK(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:
I'll reply with "I don't know what that means and
I'm not sure how to respond to that. Please rephrase". Although I made a request, I didn't ask a question, did I?

Ur stil tryin to ask ha qus? Indirectly to kwn wat she mean
By dat qus?
Mean while dis monkey is even confused

Re: Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by AdeniyiA(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Then finded yourself ...
Re: Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by queenbetsy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
from wherever u are,take a bike and come home!
Re: Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion by blessedapple: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2015
You better cometed back

(1) (Reply)

Enter And See What This Small Boy Is Doing / Test Your IQ / 2016 Alleged Missing Budget Funny Joke (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.