Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Most Powerful Ethnic Groups With Supernatural Powers In Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Powerful Ethnic Groups With Supernatural Powers In Nigeria. (6563 Views)

Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State, You Will Be Shock / Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Powerful Ethnic Groups With Supernatural Powers In Nigeria. by bro4u: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Preamble:-Nigeria as we all may know is a country with about 250 ethnic group and each has its own way of life and also their supernatural God-given powers.Below are the top five(5) powerful sets of people in that aspect:-
(1)YORUBA's
The yoruba people are mainly found in the south-west of Nigeria.The yoruba's have lots of black charms which originates from their ancestors(Oduduwa,Sango,Amadioha etc).They are superb in that aspect.
(2)IGBO's
The Igbo's are located in the south-eastern part of Nigeria,their black magic are impressive also states like Anambra and Abia are notoriously known for their black magic powers.
(3)FULANI's
Fulani's are mostly cattle rearers located on the Northern part of Nigeria,their powers are cool because i do read on newspapers how they defend themselfs against external aggression using their black powers rumours have it that they can command their cattle to do whatever they want it to do.
(4)TIV's
The Tiv's are natives of Benue state a state lacated on the North-central part of Nigeria brother the Idoma's and Egede's.This reminds me of an incident that happened some years back in my secondary school days,a Tiv girl slapped a guy instantly the guy vomited*oboy since that time i start respect the girl with full forcegrin....LOLs*
(5)The Calabar's
This set of people are located in the ''South-South''.There was this time i travelled to Akwa-Ibom,I go chop thier sweet Ekpang kuko and Afang soup in the mornin and afternoon but wen night reach i go stat fear....oboy those people get charms and the rate of cultism there no b here own ooo.
Feel free to add yours pals.

(1) (Reply)

How Make Money $ From Bet365.com / Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations / If Someone's Underwear Was Showing, Would You Tell Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.