Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) (10575 Views)

Actress Uche Jombo In Traffic Takes Lovely Selfie Photo / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Lilian Bach & Shan George In New Selfie Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by rallymento(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2015
She is pretty, No cleaves show-off, very very descent pics.

Ladies please learn from this pretty woman!
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Chantal Biya,First Lady toh bad,you guys should google her pictures.
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by ekmaxop: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
She fine, but
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;
http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html
http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
If the links don't go through, pls contact me on 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp and I'll send you my correct link.
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by infobiz9ja(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
BAWSElady:

@ all...

grin Word
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by abokikhalifa: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
EmmySparky:
Which day we go get this kind pretty first lady...not some grumpy old woman..older than the president and still firing bombs while speakig
in mama peace voice..'' This boie you ar a velly velly funny sumbody oo''
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by EmmySparky(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
abokikhalifa:
in mama peace voice..'' This boie you ar a velly velly funny sumbody oo''
lol...we need to create amother dictionary for mama peace
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by abokikhalifa: 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol...we need to create amother dictionary for mama peace
still in mama peace voice. '' Am tellsing you''
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by EmmySparky(m): 12:03am On Mar 25, 2015
abokikhalifa:
still in mama peace voice. '' Am tellsing you''
lol..just look at Mitchell obama..and look at our mama peace.. The difference is clear..and mama piss go still dey do shakara pass...destroying the air waves with toxical english...with her shaky voice..that woman na GEJ sugar mummy back then..

1 Like

Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 29, 2015
OneNaira6:
Now this is what I call a milf. Too bad she's bleached.
She doesn't bleach. she is a mixed blood. her father is a white while her mother is a black. so she is what the French calll a metis
Re: Cameroon’s First Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Famous Selfie (PHOTO) by bellabae(f): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Walking into NL with shawarma n bowl of ice cream...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities You Don't Know Were From Kwara State(pics) / See Rare Photo Of Nengi At Uniport Convocation Arena Before Butt Enlargement / Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.