Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Danger In Water Consumption... Alternative Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Danger In Water Consumption... Alternative Needed (419 Views)

"Consumption Of Suya, Isi-Ewu, Kilisi, Ngwongwo Killing Nigerians" - Adewole / The Danger Of Taking Antimalarials, VITAMIN C And Blood Tonics Together / Facts About Water Consumption Might Make You More Conscious Of Your Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Danger In Water Consumption... Alternative Needed by justpowerful(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
I want to stop drinking water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it. What will I start taking now?...O.o

oya, suggestion from the house
Re: The Danger In Water Consumption... Alternative Needed by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
justpowerful:
I want to stop drinking water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it. What will I start taking now?...O.o

Hydrogen Choride
Re: The Danger In Water Consumption... Alternative Needed by lordhugo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
justpowerful:

Re: The Danger In Water Consumption... Alternative Needed by jacabi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Urine from cow would be ok.
Re: The Danger In Water Consumption... Alternative Needed by imbless: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
concentrated H2SO4

(1) (Reply)

You Think That Drug Is Fake?..check The Pin / Nigeria Has Only Two ISO Accredited Laboratories / Affordable Treatment Packages For International Patients Visiting India.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.