Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Android Users, Pls DO NOT Install '500fontsforgalaxy' - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Android Users, Pls DO NOT Install '500fontsforgalaxy' (503 Views)

Android Users In Nigeria Can Now Get Google Assistant On Their Devices / Facebook Is Making The Messanger App Compulsory For Android Users / Android Users This Is For You! Cell Phone Location Tracker (APK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Users, Pls DO NOT Install '500fontsforgalaxy' by chibatov(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
500 fonts for galaxy is an app that uses root permissions to install and change a phone's font to a custom one.....you see, if you want to change ur phone's font,2 things you have to consider is the custom font's size(KB) and its size(how huge or small it is).......fonts with small size in kb and normal size are best for android phones but if you install a very large or large font,IT WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE...this app provides you with a big collection of very beautiful font but does not shows you their sizes....this app has bricked my phone for good 4(FOUR) consecutive times...the first time it bricked my phone,I took it to a phone engineer who unbricked it for me but the 2nd,3rd and 4th time I had custom recovery and a backup installed and was a able to unbrick it my self.....what I am trying to say is that if you must use the app,make sure you have a nandroid backup but if you don't know how to do the backup,use anyother app that displays the font size eg ifont. PEACE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Relativity? / Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Box Mod Review / America, The Greatest Nation In The History Of Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.