Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) (1389 Views)

What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord / How Many Years Old Is Your Present SIM card? Mine Is 8years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by dhsfbi(m): 6:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Two days ago when i post on the latest USB Type-C, some of my friends as well as some readers reached me via email and guess what they were asking the same question. " What is the different between type and versions"? which gave birth to this post.

Functionality and speed defines USB Version while the manner in which a USB's ports and plugs are wired as well as its physical shape defines USB Type.

Currently, we have four different USB Types: We have

USB Type-A
USB-Type-B
USB Type-C
Proprietary USB.

Also, we have four different USB Versions: We have

USB 1.1
USB 2.0
USB 3.0
USB 3.1

Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by seunlayi(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2015
USB, is a revolution that has come to stay

1 Like

Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by blackjack21(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Cool write up.
Op is that the reason some Usb don't charge with blackberry mobiles?

I think this should make FP.

Seun, Lalasticlacla

06:35:40
Tue, Mar 24, 2015
Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by akinboyepelumi1: 7:02am On Mar 24, 2015
Thank U OP, very educating....I support d motion FP!
Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by eunisam: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2015
I can see any difference,any usb that works for me is all I care and it's the best.
Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by feldido(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Pictures of the various types would be helpful.
Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by Beennkumar(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2015
I think pictures to show the different USB types might also be very useful. There are some people who may not get the write-up fully without pictures. My opinion though.

Nice one, btw. smiley
Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by constance500: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2015
At least a picture na
Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by missdebs(f): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2015
too short
Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2015
No pishure of bobbi, no pishure of big yansh. What am I even doing in there sef?
*yawns*
Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by onuwaje(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Make I do like say I understand..
Op try adding pictures of the various types of usb so that people like me can understand.. thanks
Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by zenith4biz(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
USB OTG
On
My
Tecno
Makes sense
Re: The Past,present And Future Of Universal Serial Bus (USB) by dhsfbi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beennkumar:
I think pictures to show the different USB types might also be very useful. There are some people who may not get the write-up fully without pictures. My opinion though.

Nice one, btw. smiley
Added

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Buy A Brand New Phone At N1,999 Today At Yudala? / What To Do When Your Android Phone Falls Into Water / Any Nice Android Phone Within The Range Of 20k-27k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.