Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Show Me The Money (a Hustlers Adventure) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Show Me The Money (a Hustlers Adventure) (637 Views)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Show Me The Money (a Hustlers Adventure) by hartdoctor: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2015
It was the 5th of December, a cold evening. My arms white as a chalkboard not properly dusted from the harmattan. Legs shivering both from the weather and fear as I stood on the rail track waiting for my end. Immediately I felt the ground directly beneath vibrating. I guess I planned the schedule properly. For a brief moment I thought about her and what she did to me, how we planned to get married and have three children, a boy and two girls. The boy would be Eric and the girls some beautiful English names, I've always had a fancy for English names. Probably why I fell in love with her. We also planned to travel around the world and visit the statue of liberty as we'd seen in movies. Yes we'd go to new York. As I opened my eyes, I could see lights from the approaching train, beautiful lights that would put an end to my misery. I closed my eyes back and smiled. I could hear women screaming and men shouting on top of their voices, "get out, get out you idiot". I tried to move but, I couldn't control myself, I tried once more but only jerked forward. "What was wrong" i questioned. Finally the golden lights radiated on my closed eyes keeping them shut, finally SLAM!!!!!!
I woke up sweating just to dodge a second hit from my madam. She held firmly a broom on her right hand and her other hand on her broad waist. The broadest I've ever seen." you think say na hotel u dey, shebi u dey craze" her English was not good either. To be continued

(1) (Reply)

10 Mindblowing Ideas Sources Of Income / Lost In The Dust (poetry) / Trust Me, Everybody Needs This Book –available On Konga, Amazon, Greenmall, Lulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.