Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly (1212 Views)

One #istandwithnigeria Protester Has Just Been Shot.[pic] / Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! / Beware Of Fake Job Recruiters, My Sister Has Just Been Scammed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by DrTeeee(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2015
I just visited an ATM machine to withdraw .typed in the needed amount. After some seconds I got a " switch inoperative " response! I decided to try again. This time it actually disbursed the needed amount. I did not receive an alert until minutes later. To my dismay I have been debitted for both transaction!. I really don't have time for this kind of headache this morning. Please what do you advise?
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by Phummiegold(f): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Its a system error... Dnt worry, it will be reversed b4 d end of d day.
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by DrTeeee(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Phummiegold:
Its a system error... Dnt worry, it will be reversed b4 d end of d day.
Thanks a lot. Am hanging on that hope.
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Contact ur bank immediately to avoid gbege cool
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by DrTeeee(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2015
shinejackie:
Contact ur bank immediately to avoid gbege cool
Riley? Time is not my friend o! I just hope it is reversed today
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2015
DrTeeee:

Riley? Time is not my friend o! I just hope it is reversed today

Yes,l had similar experience couple of years back while still in Naija, it happened in GTB, l went in and reported the issue and they gave me a form to fill and it was reverted l think after 48hrs.......... cool
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by DrTeeee(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2015
shinejackie:

Yes,l had similar experience couple of years back while still in Naija, it happened in GTB, l went in and reported the issue and they gave me a form to fill and it was reverted l think after 48hrs.......... cool
Thanks bro, but its that going to complain I loath. Am hoping it doesn't get to that o!
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by allofme(f): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
DrTeeee:
I just visited an ATM machine to withdraw .typed in the needed amount. After some seconds I got a " switch inoperative " response! I decided to try again. This time it actually disbursed the needed amount. I did not receive an alert until minutes later. To my dismay I have been debitted for both transaction!. I really don't have time for this kind of headache this morning. Please what do you advise?

Hope it has been rectified?
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by DrTeeee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
allofme:

Hope it has been rectified?
Not yet dear. I am still hoping sha. Thanks a lot
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by onatisi(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
DrTeeee:

Not yet dear. I am still hoping sha. Thanks a lot
if it is ur bank atm ,it will be rectified with hrs or maximum 48hrs ,but if it is another bank atm then u will need to lodge a complain with ur branch and follow the case up. At times it takes 2 weeks for the reversal to take place
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by DrTeeee(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
onatisi:
if it is ur bank atm ,it will be rectified with hrs or maximum 48hrs ,but if it is another bank atm then u will need to lodge a complain with ur branch and follow the case up. At times it takes 2 weeks for the reversal to take place
Yes o. Thanks . I did jus that and had to fill a form where I indicated d bank whose ATM I used and the amount in question. The funny part was that I was told it wud be rectified in 8 working days shocked! I was alarmed! But had to keep my cool sha. Thanks everyone for the comments And care.
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by pretydiva(f): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Go 2 d bank n lay ur complain
Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 27, 2015
I guess Gtb is ur bank. Most other bank's AtM machins always does that with gtb ATM cards.

Same thing happened to me Monday, I went and reported, they said if after 24hrs it's not reversed, then I should come and make a formal complaint. After 24hrs, I went back to the bank, filled a form and after 2days, they reversed the transaction.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Debitted Unfairly by DrTeeee(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thanks a lot everyone. It was corrected 3 days afterward.

(1) (Reply)

Yeepa!!! Dis Is Scary Oo! Girls Beware. / See Ex-governor Who Built 29 House In Dubia In EFCC Trap / Nigeria Police Engage In Street Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.