Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Can I Gain Access To My Blog Since I Have Forgotten The Email - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Gain Access To My Blog Since I Have Forgotten The Email (533 Views)

What You Will Gain From Having A Blog / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Pls Advice: A Developer Has Refused My Access To The Website Database I Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Gain Access To My Blog Since I Have Forgotten The Email by spotx: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2015
please is there any way i can gain access to my blogger blog since i have forgotten the email that i used to create the blog though i have another gmail email which i try to use to access the blog but could not gain access.
Re: How Can I Gain Access To My Blog Since I Have Forgotten The Email by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dude! Use the gmail account you used to access the blog and use the password retrieval option if you forgot the password.
Re: How Can I Gain Access To My Blog Since I Have Forgotten The Email by bedfordng(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
have you used the email to create any other online account like facebook, twitter, forum etc.if yes, then try and check your profile to get the email.

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Blog / Web Masters, Pls Review My E-commerce Website. / (help) Login In To Yahoo With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.