Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Don't Ever Ignore The Daily Mercies Of Almighty God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Ever Ignore The Daily Mercies Of Almighty God (393 Views)

Almighty God Don't Write Books, Humans Do / May Peace And Blessing Of Almighty Allahu Be Upon You. / Can Almighty God Praise Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Ignore The Daily Mercies Of Almighty God by Rightchuks(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2015
SOME HAVE FOOD BUT CANNOT
EAT,
SOME CAN EAT BUT HAVE NO FOOD,
WE HAVE FOOD AND WE CAN EAT,
GLORY BE TO GOD ON HIGH.

A friend of mine was telling me how good God has been to him since he fell sick, but this he didn't know when he was sound.

Once in a day Forget all this gra-gra happenings around, take time to reflect and meditate on GOD'S GOODNESS daily and glorify HIS NAME.
Re: Don't Ever Ignore The Daily Mercies Of Almighty God by Rightchuks(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]This is as important as your daily meal.
Re: Don't Ever Ignore The Daily Mercies Of Almighty God by dipotech: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Very very correct sir. i've been there.
May His name be praised forever and ever in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Don't Ever Ignore The Daily Mercies Of Almighty God by Rightchuks(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Don't Ever Ignore The Daily Mercies Of Almighty God by Rightchuks(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Good God
Re: Don't Ever Ignore The Daily Mercies Of Almighty God by Rightchuks(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2015
Day by Day.

(1) (Reply)

Destiny-number-predict Your Appropriate Career / 10 Mistakes People Make With Life (plus 1 Bonus): / Sms Ramadan Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.