Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin (1451 Views)

Davido Changes His Haircut Style In Jamaica, Looking Handsome & Young (pics,vid) / Wizkid Changes His Haircut Again / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin by Sirfizz: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
The young Mavin recording artiste and females’ delight has come out to inform his numerous fans that he has changed his name to Godwin

His name is Korede Bello and he has risen from nothing to everything. One good thing to note and depict his stardom is his instagram fans that grew from 10k to 100k in d space of 2 months. (No artiste has ever recorded this)

His latest single titled ‘Godwin’ has not just taken over airplay on radio and TV stations but is fast taking over the youths and the female gender as everyone keeps claiming Godwin irrespective of what their circumstance is.

When asked, Korede Bello gave the following as reasons for his name change
-The name Korede Bello is my full name and since I started singing commercially, I haven’t adopted a stage name hence the need

– Godwin has grown from being just a single to almost a platinum song as it enjoys airplay in and out of this country

– Many of my female fans have approached me and when they don’t remember my name, they just refer to me as Godwin

– finally, God has actually won in my story because trust me if you know where I’m coming from, you would understand the name change.

Korede Bello has also encouraged all and sundry to effect this name change on all documents in their possession.
Re: Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin by Airforce1(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2015
The name no sweet self. undecided
Re: Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin by pretydiva(f): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Nice 1. I no he wil go far in d music industry
Re: Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin by IamOpemipo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Godwin? Goddie..abeg wish kain name b dt
Re: Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin by tpiander: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Season of name change.
Re: Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin by enoqueen: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Its ok.

I remember when everybody in nigeria change their name to goodluck.
Re: Korede Bello Officially Changes His Name To Godwin by Lovelynature(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
enoqueen:
Its ok.

I remember when everybody in nigeria change their name to goodluck.

How time flies, nothing last forever. Na Godwin

(1) (Reply)

My Husband & I Never Dated Or Had Sex – Makeup Artiste Lola Maja / Timaya's Daughter Celebrates Her 3rd Year Anniversary Today / See The Only Girl Mikel Obi Is Following On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.