Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps (16604 Views)

Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes In Kyrgyzstan Killing 37 People - Graphic Photos / Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People / Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by CR77(f): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks
hope4nigeria:
dead
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by RaptorX: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
francescainnoce:
its getting scarier as the day goes by and the time draws near...
isn't it time they world power commences with strategies for train lines that would connect virtually all part of the world..
what a sad memory for the victims family...
RIP to the dead...
Train lines over the world's oceans?

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by annamauri: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Could it be the one T. B Joshua predicted?
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by matotoide(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
TB Joshua predicted this some days ago.
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by Reference(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
The A-320 series is beginning to show its age. A tighter safety regime is required.
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by Mbediogu(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
nora544:

what is this!

sorry always there is a so called man made god who say this or that, why he didnot tell it in the morning that the plain should stay on ground.

Nigerians with their fake prophesies.

what is tru that teh minister from germany will fly tomorrow to that place and the king of spain who is at the moment in france cancels his stay there is this possible in nigeria

43 of the passengers are from spain and the rest is perhaps from germany.

150 people are death

it is a sad day for europa.

You are right. But In my country we have a crop of unemployed and unemployable people who earn their daily bread through guess work prophesies out of which 99 per cent never come to pass. They back date their prophesies to tally with all occurrences. We like to ridicule them for what they do to gullible people. This is not to say that there are no genuine men of God but the majority who parade themselves as such are charlatans.

2 Likes

Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Franzeez:
God help me as I move from Sydney to San Francisco

Why would you do that?
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by stan83: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
So sad! RIP to the dead and fortitude to the family to bear the loss!
bigboss80s:
An Airbus A320 airliner has crashed in the French Alps between Barcelonnette and Digne, French aviation officials and police have said.
The jet belongs to the German airline Germanwings, a subsidiary of Lufthansa.

The plane, flight 4U 9525, had been en route from Barcelona to Dusseldorf with 142 passengers and six crew on board.
French President Francois Hollande said: "The conditions of the accident, which have not yet been clarified, lead us to think there are no survivors."

Mr Hollande said the crash was a tragedy and called for solidarity with the victims, adding that the area was very difficult to access.

Media caption
French President Francois Hollande described a plane crash as a "tragedy"

He said he would be speaking shortly with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

The plane issued a distress call at 10:47 (09:47 GMT), according to sources quoted by AFP news agency.
Search-and-rescue teams are headed to the crash site at Meolans-Revels, said regional council head Eric Ciotti.
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said he had sent Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve to the scene and a ministerial crisis cell to co-ordinate the incident had been set up.

The interior ministry said debris had been located at an altitude of 2,000m (6,500ft).
Interior ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet told BFM TV that it would be "an extremely long and extremely difficult'' search-and-rescue operation because of the remoteness.

Both Airbus and Germanwings have said they are aware of the crash reports but cannot yet confirm them.
Lufthansa chief executive Carsten Spohr tweeted: "We do not yet know what has happened to flight 4U 9525. My deepest sympathy goes to the families and friends of our passengers and crew.

"If our fears are confirmed, this is a dark day for Lufthansa. We hope to find survivors."
The Airbus A320 is single-aisle passenger jet popular for short- and medium-haul flights.

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32030270
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by nora544: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mbediogu:

You are right. But In my country we have a crop of unemployed and unemployable people who earn their daily bread through guess work prophesies out of which 99 per cent never come to pass. They back date their prophesies to tally with all occurrences. We like to ridicule them for what they do to gullible people. This is not to say that there are no genuine men of God but the majority who parade themselves as such are charlatans.

100000 likes and what you write is like I hear it, i hear a speach of a so called god of man who speaks about something what somebody prophes 29 years ago but has problems to read the bible! when he speaks to woman, i have the video document and i know the name of this man mad god.

i know that is a big problem!
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by uprightman(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
aadrSales:
And nobody is blaming their President.
if its in Nigeria. it will become campaign topic.
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by francescainnoce(f): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
RaptorX:
Train lines over the world's oceans?
trust me I do know better but with this incessant disasters, one could only but start thinking the unimaginable....unno
its either their is a shift in the global climate or our climatologist are out of date.............like I am so not taking this bullcrap of this same stories of aircrafts falling down from the sky.
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by Charbless(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
And TB Joshua saw this coming ooh
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by nkkystel(f): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Very sad!
RIPP!
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by greall12(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
RIP
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by bolajiboi(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Only God knows wen mod will do d needfull buh if it's apc and pdp it will b on front page within 2 min. Mtchewwww rubbish
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by Nosa77(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Read this on a Ghanaian website - interesting POV...

"There are unchangeable events that no amount of prayer and fasting can avert. The man of God, Prophet TB Joshua was shown a vision of an impending plane crash. Being passionate for the salvation of souls, he told the whole world to fast and pray between 19th & 23rd March. I believe his desire was to seek God if peradventure this calamity could be averted. But we are not living in heaven. We are living in a complex and contradictory world. And so, in as much as we would often desire that such visions revealing an impending calamity be averted, God in His own wisdom can still allow that calamity to happen as a wake-up call to all and sundry; so that we will not put our trust in the things we have made in this world, but in the Living and most high God.

"What crime then, has the man of God committed? Why vilify TB Joshua for asking the whole world to fast and pray if perhaps in God's mercy, an unchangeable event could be changed? For with God nothing is impossible. Jonah was sent to Nineveh to tell them about an impending calamity, but when the whole nation fasted including their animals, God changed the event in their favour.

"Perhaps, you & I did not take the words of Prophet TB Joshua seriously; perhaps if we had joined him in truth and in faith, this calamity could have been averted. But here we are - a generation without faith and without hope. Oh, that this generation will wake up to know there is a prophet of God in our midst. Well, if they rejected Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God, I'm not surprised that this generation reviles TB Joshua whenever he speaks; for a servant cannot be greater than his master. But when the servants of God speak, the wise listen! Are you among the wise? Good morning."
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by Franzeez(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
CityNG:

Why would you do that?

I feel its better!
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Franzeez:

I feel its better!

Let me know in five years time if you feel the same way.

Good luck anyways.
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by Franzeez(m): 3:47am On Mar 26, 2015
CityNG:

Let me know in five years time if you feel the same way.

Good luck anyways.

Sydney is freaking dry and boring! Anyway I got an Australian passport so no issue!
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Franzeez:

Sydney is freaking dry and boring! Anyway I got an Australian passport so no issue!

There are other cities in Aussie.

Have you visited SF for an extended period?
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by Franzeez(m): 4:50am On Mar 26, 2015
CityNG:

I was there in December. Just 2 weeks I loved it so I resigned to go start a new life there!
Re: Germanwings Airliner Airbus A320 Crashes In French Alps by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
CityNG:

in Oz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road Trip: Makurdi To Osogbo (pictures And Video) / Dana Air Clears Air On Malicious Whatsapp Message / Japa: Navy Arrested 75 Nigerian Stowaways Hidden Under Rudder Of Cargo Ships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.